• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently McNabb is in Buffalo right now

per a text from my buddy via the radio

i texted "yeah right" and he keeps telling me "no lie and turn on the radio"

Take it for what its worth... can someone please turn on the radio? lol

If I am not mistaken, there isn't much he could do in Buffalo relating to the Bills, he isn't a free agent, it would be tampering by the Bills and probably cost them a draft pick. Unless the Eagles have authorized him to arrange a trade, but that is doubtful, since he said he doesn't want to leave Philly and Andy Reid says he is staying. Maybe he is close to his neice, he wouldn't be the first cool uncle, I happen to think I am one too.

The update from Schefter: "To set record straight: McNabb's niece, Tamika Nurse, plays guard for Bowling Green. She has managed to bring McNabb to Buffalo."

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2009/11/19/...e-don%E2%80%99/

Nurse is a senior, with just a couple of games remaining in her college career. And with this being the last trip to Buffalo, close to her hometown of Hamilton, ONT, there will probably be a lot of family there.

Stand down from red alert, everyone.

Now wouldn't that be a positive for him to come to Buffalo, if he has a bunch of family from Hamilton? Just a guess, but that wouldn't hurt our chances, thats for sure.

He loves his nieces to pieces.

P.S. I am really surprised that this thread has lasted as long as it has without anyone mentioning George Siefert.

Well all I want to say is that a friend of mine who has inside knowledge of things because he has a friend who works at the stadium on Sundays, said that when John Guy left he used Ralph's Taurus and that it had been returned earlier this week and once the car was secured, George Seifert left the stadium abruptly and was then seen at the airport idling while waiting for McNabb to come out the NFTA security office.

apparently McNabb is in Buffalo right now

per a text from my buddy via the radio

i texted "yeah right" and he keeps telling me "no lie and turn on the radio"

Take it for what its worth... can someone please turn on the radio? lol

Probably??