Probably another terrible rumor

I seriously don't get why anyone wants McNabb, or any other retread QB at all. Have we all gotten this bad? Hoping for average player to come here so we as a team can make the playoffs? Really? Mcnabb is a great performing QB that has not gotten it done in the post season AT ALL. No thanks TSW patrons. I know we've had some garbage QBs since Kelly left, but come on, lets not shoot for slghtly better than what we have.

I hope we draft a top notch QB and put solid performers around him in the same fashion Bill Polian has done in the past everywhere he has ever been. That seems to be the only formula these days that wins championships. The only exception is Drew Brees, but that was a miracle that San Diego was that brain-dead-flat-out-retarded that they thought Philip Rivers(Ryan Leaf Jr) was a better QB.

The SuperBowl winners of the last 10 years have proved that you win with your defense, and your own proven QB, not a retread.

Jason Campbell, if your reading this, please don't come to Buffalo, we're mean. Donovan, also don't come here, we're meaner than Philly fans.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The important question here is - did anyone go to Alumni (assuming BG is playing the Bulls...) and chant for Donovan to come to the Bills?

No....but after going to the Bills-Miami game in Miami (2003), I, along with many other EZC'ers chanted:

"Donovan takes it in the ass do dah, do dah, Donovan takes it in the ass ah da do dah day, all da do da day, all da do dah day, Donovan takes it in the ass, all da do da day". This was on the bus ride home to the hotel after the 2-0 Buffalo Bills lost to the Miami Dolphins on Sunday night football. We were hosting McNabb and the Eagles the following week....good times

The update from Schefter: "To set record straight: McNabb's niece, Tamika Nurse, plays guard for Bowling Green. She has managed to bring McNabb to Buffalo."

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2009/11/19/...e-don%E2%80%99/

Nurse is a senior, with just a couple of games remaining in her college career. And with this being the last trip to Buffalo, close to her hometown of Hamilton, ONT, there will probably be a lot of family there.

Stand down from red alert, everyone.

LMAO @ stand down from red alert...cuz people were at level 5 buffalo QB signing alert...