Aaron Schobel quarter????

RyanW2279

the other day i got a quarter in change from a gas station and it had schobels face painted on the front side of the quarter. it has a green back round and says his name on. it is a legit, actual quarter from 2008. i have searched the internet high and low and cant find anything about this.. does anyone have a clue what or where this came from?? the only thing i can think is it was given out in a pack of football cards or something.....

the other day i got a quarter in change from a gas station and it had schobels face painted on the front side of the quarter. it has a green back round and says his name on. it is a legit, actual quarter from 2008. i have searched the internet high and low and cant find anything about this.. does anyone have a clue what or where this came from?? the only thing i can think is it was given out in a pack of football cards or something.....

pic?

I have some Marcus Stroud twenty dollar bills available. Are you interested?

I have a Ryan Fitzpatrick peso? I think it came free with my Ralph Wilson ear wax puller.

wilson farms was selling those a promotion a year or two ago, they were selling them for like $15 or $20 bucks each, so it looks like you made out.

Yeah, but what about today? Something's only worth as much as someone else will you for it.

I'd rather take the legit quarter. Might be able to get Montana for my state coin map....

When a player is worth exactly a quarter of his former self, Wilson Farms them out.

This year, Wilson Farms plans to release the following quarters:

Terrell Owens, Ryan Denney, Trent Edwards, Roscoe Parrish, and Chris Kelsey.

Collect the whole set.