Complete this sentence:

major

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bills ever won the SuperBowl I would probably be in some tropical island spending money from the 4 big lotteries I just won, with my new wife Alyssa Milano, my other wife Jennifer Love Hewitt and would be getting ready to celebrate my 125th birthday by posing for Playgirl!

If the Bills make it to the big game again, I drop what I'm doing and head back to WNY for the game. Same if the Sabres ever get to clinching game of SC finals, but interestingly, the date of that would be much less definitive.

And if either WON? I'd definitely bawl my eyes out for a bit, hugs all around. Then, go bat **** crazy - champagne exploding everywhere. I then suspect the entire city of Buffalo would be partying straight through the night and to dawn.

... I promise to not cut Scott Norwood's brake lines.

Ive been looking for his ass for years...I truly believe he's dead, someone beat us to it...LOL...

take a huge clydesdale size dump on the star at mid field in dallas

LMAO....WOW...thats classic...

But id have to re watch that game like 15x to make sure that it really happened then id have a drink, play in the snow drunk at 4am and then go to sleep...that would be the best sleep i'll ever have... :wallbash:

Ive been looking for his ass for years...I truly believe he's dead, someone beat us to it...LOL...

LMAO....WOW...thats classic...

But id have to re watch that game like 15x to make sure that it really happened then id have a drink, play in the snow drunk at 4am and then go to sleep...that would be the best sleep i'll ever have... :wallbash:

I'm almost positive he's an insurance agent in Pennsylvania. I seem to recall reading an article to that affect a few years back lol