Dare I say It - I hate Jason Campbell

box0life

If the Bills go out and get Jason Campbell to be their starter, the Bills will not make the playoffs or have a winning season for years. He would doom Chain Gailey and his staff right from the start. I would rather take my chances with Trent Edwards or Brohm.

He is not accurate and is potentially worse than J. P. Losman. He has proven that he is not a worthy starter in this league and has done nothing to say otherwise.

Campbell's year this year was better than any QB we have had since Bledsoe. http://www.nfl.com/players/jasoncampbell/p...le?id=CAM375235 He plays behind one of the worst olines in the NFL (Mike Willaims started for them); has a crappy group of receivers and their best one got hurt early in the season (Cooley); was playing with the 3rd or 4th string rb; and their coach got replaced calling plays in the middle of the season. Campbell is a decent NFL QB who could be a steal for some team.

Campbell's year this year was better than any QB we have had since Bledsoe. http://www.nfl.com/players/jasoncampbell/p...le?id=CAM375235 He plays behind one of the worst olines in the NFL (Mike Willaims started for them); has a crappy group of receivers and their best one got hurt early in the season (Cooley); was playing with the 3rd or 4th string rb; and their coach got replaced calling plays in the middle of the season. Campbell is a decent NFL QB who could be a steal for some team.

Agreed. The guy is better than what we have and still has upside. Given what's available the Bills could do far worse.

If the Bills go out and get Jason Campbell to be their starter, the Bills will not make the playoffs or have a winning season for years. He would doom Chain Gailey and his staff right from the start. I would rather take my chances with Trent Edwards or Brohm.

He is not accurate and is potentially worse than J. P. Losman. He has proven that he is not a worthy starter in this league and has done nothing to say otherwise.

Look up his stats(comp% and rating) over the last 4yrs. Also in case you didn't know, he has had 3 or 4 different OC's over that time. You have no clue!!

Campbell is in the same boat as Fitz and TE.

He reminds me so much of Rob Johnson.

Did the skins have the worst OL in 2007 and 2008 because he sucked then as well.

He has been bad for years. Don't care what offense you run you still have to

see open receivers and read defenses. He just can not do it.

He would make a solid back up but he isn't a starter.

If the Bills go with Trent Edwards or Brohm as their starter they will not make the playoffs or have a winning season for years. They would doom Chain Gailey and his staff right from the start.

lol

I think you are being a harsh on Campbell. He has no OL and has played well, especially this year. The biggest problem I see with him is that sometimes he takes to long in the pocket. The guy has a huge arm. Most of his interceptions happened while half the defense in his face.

I think you are being a harsh on Campbell. He has no OL and has played well, especially this year. The biggest problem I see with him is that sometimes he takes to long in the pocket. The guy has a huge arm. Most of his interceptions happened while half the defense in his face.

+ physical tools, improved every year, durable, young

- seems to lack certain intangibles, leadership? , held onto the ball too long

get him- as a FA, for a player we don't want anyway (Parrish, Whitner), 5th or lower

if it cost more then pass.