Dramatic Olbermann vs. Dramatic Chipmunk

Magox

"In the most desirable TV demographic of 25-54, which Keith will soon outgrow himself, 'Countdown' lost 44% of its audience from the beginning of President Obama's term until this year."

I bet Olbertard misses George W Bush

They all do. 12 months in office and they're beginning to realize that it's tougher to govern than to campaign against those governing. Much tougher. That's why President BO is constantly campaigning. That's all he knows how to do - run for office.

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Present!"

"Countdown—it's like Rupert Pupkin finally did get a talk show that could broadcast far past the paneled walls of Mom's basement and reach most of the neighborhood" :thumbsup:

Olberdork is such an azz.

I still find it amazing that a smarmy ESPN anchor is taken as a serious political commentator by certain people.

I still find is amazing that a smarmy ESPN anchor is taken as a serious political commentator by certain people.

Agreed. But I'll give him (them) that. But why does he still get serious sports gigs when Limbaugh gets excoriated in that area for his views? Olberman should be kept exclusively on MSNBC where his dimming clown light is fading into oblivion.

Agreed. But I'll give him (them) that. But why does he still get serious sports gigs when Limbaugh gets excoriated in that area for his views? Olberman should be kept exclusively on MSNBC where his dimming clown light is fading into oblivion.

Comedy might be the best fit for Keith. He's on the verge of that now. He can't believe his own B.S.

Comedy might be the best fit for Keith. He's on the verge of that now. He can't believe his own B.S.

Actually, that might be the difference between him and Limbaugh- Olbermann is actually dumb enough to believe the drivel that comes out of his mouth. LImbaugh is intelligent enough to probably laugh at his listeners while not on the air.