Best !@#$ing Video Ever

You would think its kind of risky to taze a 67 year old. And you would also think that those two big cops wouldn't need to resort to that. My brother in law is a retired (just this year) San Jose cop and left his taser in his locker. He liked his club better. If you tase someone first you have to go with them too the hospital to be checked out. Regulations in San Jose say that the person that got tased has to be held for observation for 4 hours I think it was. The cop has to stay there for the entire time. Not sure how it is in Oakland but this is how it is in San Jose. Hardly seems worth it in this situation to tase.

Excellent. Beat them with a club so you can leave them bleeding in the street. Oh that messy paperwork. :doh:

Excellent. Beat them with a club so you can leave them bleeding in the street. Oh that messy paperwork. :doh:

His last 5 or 6 years he was horseback. Pretty intimidating combo. Club and a horse. Dates back to the dark ages I guess lol. His favorite events to work were the hip hop/rap concerts at HP Pavilion. The most "activity" I guess. He didn't like Shark games too much because no one doing crimes

His last 5 or 6 years he was horseback. Pretty intimidating combo. Club and a horse. Dates back to the dark ages I guess lol. His favorite events to work were the hip hop/rap concerts at HP Pavilion. The most "activity" I guess. He didn't like Shark games too much because no one doing crimes

I knew the Shark fans were weak.

I knew the Shark fans were weak.

Speaking for myself I know I'm weak. You won't see me on KRON overturning cop cars in San Jose if the Sharks were to win the Stanley Cup Chef. I may overturn a bottle of Tequila though with a couple fellow Shark fans.

Great interview. Dude might not be all there anymore, but he's ok in my book.

"I whupped his butt so pretty. I hit 'em with the Muhammad Ali left-right-left. I did the Ali shuffle." :thumbsup:

"do you have anything to say" "yeah- don't !@#$ with senior citizens" :rolleyes: