San Diego is looking to trade

I think the Cowboys might be the best place for him actually. But I would trade Lynch for him in a heartbeat. McGee is aging and never should have been resigned. We will need talent at CB shortly. And we could move McGee's old wrinkley a$$ to nickle corner.

I think the Cowboys might be the best place for him actually. But I would trade Lynch for him in a heartbeat. McGee is aging and never should have been resigned. We will need talent at CB shortly. And we could move McGee's old wrinkley a$$ to nickle corner.

He is 29 if they are drafted at 21-22 and they are aging at 29 when is their prime? :ph34r:

I think there are a few important things to note here: We've got a running back to unload - and should, I think, for a second rounder. I know he's good, and could be one of the best in the league - but it is easier to find good running backs than most other positions, and with another second rounder we could get a NT or QB, or trade up... we do have Freddy for another few years. And, Nix is very familiar with San Diego and how they value trades, etc. If the Bills are at all considering trading Lynch, this is the opportunity to do so. He's from Cal, he's a mistake away from a year long suspension... If he stays fine, but nows the time if we want to unload him.

I thought they should have keep Greer and let McGee walk. McGee is good but injury prone.

Then you could had have McKelvin and Florence at CB, Greer in the nickle.

I thought they should have keep Greer and let McGee walk. McGee is good but injury prone.

Then you could had have McKelvin and Florence at CB, Greer in the nickle.

I some what agree.. I however would play McKelvin at the nickle and Greer at corner.

yeah but mcgee is by far our best corner

Disagree completely. Florence was our best CB this year by far. And thats including the games that McGee actually played in. Hes never on the field and when he is, hes banged up. Resigning McGee was a very large "Aaron Schobel/Chris Kelsey type" mistake. Problem is they couldnt not do it because everyone would have hung them for letting another CB go. They signed the wrong one. Should have signed Greer and let go of McGee. In fact we might have actually been able to trade McGee last off season and actually gotten something for him. Now we have him for years when he has trouble being in half the season. YAY!!! :devil:

He is 29 if they are drafted at 21-22 and they are aging at 29 when is their prime? :devil:

When your in a position that is so dependent on speed and movement like RB, CB you lose your skills quickly. Its no coincidence that even GREAT RBs (like LT) hit a wall at 30 and cant cut it as starters anymore. The Bills could have paid Greer the same money they signed McGee for. He is 3 years younger, In better shape, and more upside to his career. You COULD say that Greer is in his prime. McGee is tailing off for his career. Bad move the Bills made with him IMO. Time will tell, but Id put money on it that we will all be comlaining about McGee and the lack of playing time he sees because of injury within a year. Ill be saying I called it for 2+ years now (since I said last offseason this is what would happen)