THE BILLS WILL NOT DRAFT TEBOW.....BECAUSE

IT WOULD BE A GOOD DECISION ..............AND THE BILLS DON'T MAKE GOOD DECISIONS!!!!!

I laugh at people that doubt Whether or not Tebow will be a great QB in the NFl. Ok lets look at the facts here. First he has the strongest arm of all QB's in the draft. He's by far the best leader any sport has seen in years.He's the most coachable player prob ever. A tremendous competitor. Very mobile and powerful runner. He is very accurate( those who disagree obviously never watched the man play, and just base their opinions on what Kiper and mcshay say). Also that brings me to another point. Kiper and Mcshay are pretty much always wrong, so that makes Tebow a sure shot hall of famer......ok that was a joke, but seriously those guys.....anyways lets look at Tebows faults now.....yes, he has a slow delivery. But like i said he's highly coachable. Do u really think he's not gonna work his A$$ off to correct that? Ok now lets take a closer look at the senior bowl shall we. Look he went 8 for 12 and had 2 passes dropped by receivers. so 10 for 12 not bad right? now i know most passes were dink and dunks, ok. But think about it. Every other QB in that game could just go out there and just play their game. Tebow is in the process of basically changing his whole game , to adapt to the nfl. Once he gets more reps in a pro style offense, he wont have to think about stuff like footwork and his delivery. And he'll be able to just let it rip. Also the senior bowl is like no other game he'll play in. He had one week to practice with guys he just met. And also what other time will a QB start the game, play two series, then sit for two and a half quarters, and be asked to come back in the fourth quarter? Also i would just like to add, that even though i highly believe that Tebow will be a a great QB in the NFl. I do realize that there is a chance he might have to play another position. And If he turns out to be a Linebacker or a TE, there is no doubt in my mind he would be a pro bowler at whatever he ends up playing. Look the guy is a phenomenal athlete, and he has a fire burning inside him that can't be contained. Draft this guy in the first round, it's a no brainer!!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT WOULD BE A GOOD DECISION ..............AND THE BILLS DON'T MAKE GOOD DECISIONS!!!!!

I laugh at people that doubt Weather or not Tebow will be a great QB in the NFl. Ok lets look at the facts here. First he has the strongest arm of all QB's in the draft. He's by far the best leader any sport has seen in years.He's the most coachable player prob ever. A tremendous competitor. Very mobile and powerful runner. He is very accurate( those who disagree obviously never watched the man play, and just base their opinions on what Kiper and mcshay say). Also that brings me to another point. Kiper and Mcshay are pretty much always wrong, so that makes Tebow a sure shot hall of famer......ok that was a joke, but seriously those guys.....anyways lets look at Tebows faults now.....yes, he has a slow delivery. But like i said he's highly coachable. Do u really think he's not gonna work his A$$ off to correct that? Ok now lets take a closer look at the senior bowl shall we. Look he went 8 for 12 and had 2 passes dropped by receivers. so 10 for 12 not bad right? now i know most passes were dink and dunks, ok. But think about it. Every other QB in that game could just go out there and just play their game. Tebow is in the process of basically changing his whole game , to adapt to the nfl. Once he gets more reps in a pro style offense, he wont have to think about stuff like footwork and his delivery. And he'll be able to just let it rip. Also the senior bowl is like no other game he'll play in. He had one week to practice with guys he just met. And also what other time will a QB start the game, play two series, then sit for two and a half quarters, and be asked to come back in the fourth quarter? Also i would just like to add, that even though i highly believe that Tebow will be a a great QB in the NFl. I do realize that there is a chance he might have to play another position. And If he turns out to be a Linebacker or a TE, there is no doubt in my mind he would be a pro bowler at whatever he ends up playing. Look the guy is a phenomenal athlete, and he has a fire burning inside him that can't be contained. Draft this guy in the first round, it's a no brainer!!!!!

I laugh at people who say Tebow will be a great NFL QB. WEATHER you believe it or not.

you obviously didn't read the post.most likely cause you cant read. Either that or you cant form your own opinion about things. And since you heard the so called draft experts( who are always wrong) say it wont happen. Add that to the fact that your not so bright, and hey lets agree with them. Maybe watch a game sometime. you might learn a thing or two.

Tebow is a winner.

I can't say that about Trent Edwards or any other QB the Bills have had since Kelly or even Flutie to an extent. Jim Kelly himself wrote about moving in his direction back in November when the team was in turmoil. Say what you will, he is a winner and the suits that make draft boards on ESPN and the NFL Network haven't won jack squat.

Tebow will be drafted by someone and Jim Kelly, the Bills biggest supporter, knew his potential. :w00t:

Ouch. You hurt my feelings. I am probably more than twice your age and been going to games much longer than you have. I just disagree with your opinions that you seem to state as fact. Best leader any sport has seen in years? What criteria do you use? As many scouts who think he is going to be great, there are an equal number who do not.

Calling me not too bright when you are having big problems with spelling and grammar is pretty funny.

you obviously didn't read the post.most likely cause you cant read. Either that or you cant form your own opinion about things. And since you heard the so called draft experts( who are always wrong) say it wont happen. Add that to the fact that your not so bright, and hey lets agree with them. Maybe watch a game sometime. you might learn a thing or two.

I believe he was referring to youre choice of "weather", the weather outside is cold and snowy,it remains yet a mystery whether Tim Tebow will be a legitimate star in the nfl.

not an attack,just pointing out for you :w00t:

I believe he was referring to youre choice of "weather", the weather outside is cold and snowy,it remains yet a mystery whether Tim Tebow will be a legitimate star in the nfl.

not an attack,just pointing out for you :w00t:

But i will say this,Tebow would seem to be a quaterback that may intrigue chan gailey.

Just not at the 9th pick,we shall see soon enough.

I didn't know i was back in college. But Yea u got me on the whole grammar situation. But you still don't know what your talking about my man. I can't spell and you don't know sports. so i guess were even. Just because your an old man doesn't make you wise. Just makes you out of touch. When i said you should watch a game sometime. I meant you should have watched Tebow play sometime. Because it's obvious to me you have not been paying much attention. And yea Amigo best leader any sport has seen in awhile. FACT!!!!! Go ahead and name someone else, who you got?

I didn't know i was back in college. But Yea u got me on the whole grammar situation. But you still don't know what your talking about my man. I can't spell and you don't know sports. so i guess were even. Just because your an old man doesn't make you wise. Just makes you out of touch. When i said you should watch a game sometime. I meant you should have watched Tebow play sometime. Because it's obvious to me you have not been paying much attention. And yea Amigo best leader any sport has seen in awhile. FACT!!!!! Go ahead and name someone else, who you got?

This thread of discussion is SO LAME. Why don't you kids just meet at the bike racks and duke it out after school or kiss and make up.. :w00t::worthy:

You even admitted that he may not be an NFL QB and that he may have to change positions??? So what's your real point? Did you have one? I hope Tebow does well somewhere, although I HIGHLY doubt it! The Senior Bowl really exposed his most glaring weaknesses. The Bills will be wise to stay away from the Tebow Project.

You even admitted that he may not be an NFL QB and that he may have to change positions??? So what's your real point? Did you have one? I hope Tebow does well somewhere, although I HIGHLY doubt it! The Senior Bowl really exposed his most glaring weaknesses. The Bills will be wise to stay away from the Tebow Project.

Seriously, really? you should go read my post again. I didn't admit i think he wouldn't be a NFL QB. I was speaking hypothetically. I know he'll be a great QB. But as a GM it should ease your mind to know, that he could be a pro bowler at QB or Linebacker. Also go read what i wrote about the senior bowl.

I laugh at people that doubt Whether or not Tebow will be a great QB in the NFl. Ok lets look at the facts here. First he has the strongest arm of all QB's in the draft. He's by far the best leader any sport has seen in years.He's the most coachable player prob ever. A tremendous competitor. Very mobile and powerful runner. He is very accurate( those who disagree obviously never watched the man play, and just base their opinions on what Kiper and mcshay say). Also that brings me to another point. Kiper and Mcshay are pretty much always wrong, so that makes Tebow a sure shot hall of famer......ok that was a joke, but seriously those guys.....anyways lets look at Tebows faults now.....yes, he has a slow delivery. But like i said he's highly coachable. Do u really think he's not gonna work his A$$ off to correct that? Ok now lets take a closer look at the senior bowl shall we. Look he went 8 for 12 and had 2 passes dropped by receivers. so 10 for 12 not bad right? now i know most passes were dink and dunks, ok. But think about it. Every other QB in that game could just go out there and just play their game. Tebow is in the process of basically changing his whole game , to adapt to the nfl. Once he gets more reps in a pro style offense, he wont have to think about stuff like footwork and his delivery. And he'll be able to just let it rip. Also the senior bowl is like no other game he'll play in. He had one week to practice with guys he just met. And also what other time will a QB start the game, play two series, then sit for two and a half quarters, and be asked to come back in the fourth quarter? Also i would just like to add, that even though i highly believe that Tebow will be a a great QB in the NFl. I do realize that there is a chance he might have to play another position. And If he turns out to be a Linebacker or a TE, there is no doubt in my mind he would be a pro bowler at whatever he ends up playing. Look the guy is a phenomenal athlete, and he has a fire burning inside him that can't be contained. Draft this guy in the first round, it's a no brainer!!!!!

Tim Tebow will be to the NFL what Tyler Hansbrough is to the NBA. A great college player who used all of his eligibility and maximized the experience. They'll both be mediocre (at best) professional players.

Tebow will be drafted by someone and Jim Kelly, the Bills biggest supporter, knew his potential. :w00t:

Kelly has endorsed every QB the Bills have had since himself. He probably even liked Hobert. I don't care what Jim Kelly thinks. I kind of wish all the "glory years" Bills would just go away -- aside from Darryl Talley and his drunken tweets during games, that is.

The NFL draft is the ultimate crap shoot nobody really knows how a player will perform untill he puts on a NFL uniform. I've seen number 1 picks that were complete bust and I've seen undrafted players become hall of famers.Tebow might turn out to be great might not. it all depends on how he adapts to the pro game.

Seriously, really? you should go read my post again. I didn't admit i think he wouldn't be a NFL QB. I was speaking hypothetically. I know he'll be a great QB. But as a GM it should ease your mind to know, that he could be a pro bowler at QB or Linebacker. Also go read what i wrote about the senior bowl.

I see you overlooked his two fumbles from under center in the senior bowl...I don't know about you but for me that would make me want to look at other options. that is just one more thing that Tebow is going to have to be taught when he gets to the NFL.

I like tebow, it would be cool if the bills did draft him (in like the 2nd or 3rd round) the only thing im worried about is that long a** throwing motion he has (just like byron leftwitch it takes like 3 hours for tebow to throw the ball). Great safties like ed reed would eat him alive...his leadership, toughness and mobilty is the best of the draft but that throwing motion im not sure of...