Evan Bayh to retire?

Magox

You said cryptography. That's the search for animals that don't exist. I've seen cryptologists on MonsterQuest.

Cryptography:

The art of protecting information by transforming it (encrypting it) into an unreadable format, called cipher text. Only those who possess a secret key can decipher (or decrypt) the message into plain text. Encrypted messages can sometimes be broken by cryptanalysis, also called codebreaking, although modern cryptography techniques are virtually unbreakable.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cryptography:

The art of protecting information by transforming it (encrypting it) into an unreadable format, called cipher text. Only those who possess a secret key can decipher (or decrypt) the message into plain text. Encrypted messages can sometimes be broken by cryptanalysis, also called codebreaking, although modern cryptography techniques are virtually unbreakable.

So, you're a code talker, eh? Choctaw or Cherokee?

Cryptography:

And MonsterQuest says it's the study of imaginary animals like bigfoot or crocodiles.

I'm going to have to go with the History Channel on this one.

AGAIN. You claim that you are so damn smart. As far as I know you are awesome with google, wikipedia and blogging. That's it. Were you beat up a lot as a kid? Kicking ass on a message board? That is so pathetic.

So far he's come at you with very valid points and you're claiming that he's throwing stones and hiding...

So far he's come at you with very valid points and you're claiming that he's throwing stones and hiding...

I am not debating his points. The throwing stones part refers to him constantly bashing other people, stating he's better than people. Yet he will not give a simple response to me asking him what he does that makes him so much better than me. Simple as that.

I am not debating his points. The throwing stones part refers to him constantly bashing other people, stating he's better than people. Yet he will not give a simple response to me asking him what he does that makes him so much better than me. Simple as that.

For starters, he doesn't answer questions like "Why are you better than me?"

Cryptography:

I'm assuming your referring to a SSH 1028 bit or higher private key generator ... or maybe a simple md5, sha1 hash since you said web development. Just curious as to what part of development your involved with ... ssl certificates?