Dick Jauron

Pirate Angel

Kidding! Kidding- just seeing how many of you open this thread ready to tear me up!

not gonna tear you up, but hear me out on this...why could i never bring myself to hate this guy? seemed to me he was hard to dislike as a person, and really hard to like as a coach. so basically he made me so mad i would yell a lot, but i could never find it in me to call him bad names.

not gonna tear you up, but hear me out on this...why could i never bring myself to hate this guy? seemed to me he was hard to dislike as a person, and really hard to like as a coach. so basically he made me so mad i would yell a lot, but i could never find it in me to call him bad names.

Its like a retard breaking something in your house

That's okay, I picked up the slack and called him enough bad names for both of us. My mother's a nice person to but I don't want her coaching the Bills

Kidding! Kidding- just seeing how many of you open this thread ready to tear me up!

Not going to tear you up, some of us on here have a sense of humor (alot people on here don't). Seriously though, I think it was either too late to fire him or too soon. What I mean is, he probably never should have been given the extension and should have been replaced prior to the 2009 season. Since he was extended, did the Bills really gain anything by letting him go when they did, other than meeting the Rooney Rule requirement by having Fewell fill in and interview for the HC position, when we all know he really didn't have a chance at it permanently. Also, any other team that was going to fire their head coach in season, would have done it a week earlier so they had the by week to adjust, but not the same team that fires their OC and cuts their LT right before the season opener, instead of earlier in camp. They also might have accomplished the task of pissing off Bobby April so he quit when the season was over before they had a chance to fire him, which they probably wouldn't have done. April was given the title of Assistant Head Coach but wasn't given the opportunity to prove himself when DJ was canned? Didn't make much sense, but like I said, Ralphie was meeting the Rooney Rule requirements.