Trent Edwards is your QB

Buffalo 66

Sorry Bills fans I hate to break the news, you guys are smart right? Then you all should know Trent Edwards will be the Bills QB in 2010. Say what you want, they may draft a QB but no way they will WASTE a draft pick on a veteran when this team is rebuilding.Come on dudes wake up Trent edwards will be the Bills starting QB, I dont like it, but whatever, Im just pulling for the Sabres, actually Im pulling for team USA and Ryan Miller at the moment! Say what you want but TE will be the Bills QB in 2010 unless Sam Bradford falls to us, we draft him, and Edwards gets hurt, which is a very good possibilty

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Bills fans I hate to break the news, you guys are smart right? Then you all should know Trent Edwards will be the Bills QB in 2010. Say what you want, they may draft a QB but no way they will WASTE a draft pick on a veteran when this team is rebuilding.Come on dudes wake up Trent edwards will be the Bills starting QB, I dont like it, but whatever, Im just pulling for the Sabres, actually Im pulling for team USA and Ryan Miller at the moment! Say what you want but TE will be the Bills QB in 2010 unless Sam Bradford falls to us, we draft him, and Edwards gets hurt, which is a very good possibilty

So you are basing TE will be our starting QB on what grounds?? FA hasnt begun yet, we havent had the draft yet, so unless your name is Chan Gailey you have no idea who the QB will be, just like I dont, nor does anyone else.

Please refrain from dumb posts like this in the future. <_<

Bradford will get hurt just as easily as edwards. Thats why we need a tough qb that can handle the hits, like Dan Lefevour.

man, I'd rather have us do this right and get both lines and the line backers straightened out this year and then get the QB- i could live with Brohm or Fitzy for a year but please let's not make the fans suffer through another year of glove boy :lol:<_<

kurt warner and big ben wear gloves, whats the problem?

So you are basing TE will be our starting QB on what grounds?? FA hasnt begun yet, we havent had the draft yet, so unless your name is Chan Gailey you have no idea who the QB will be, just like I dont, nor does anyone else.

Please refrain from dumb posts like this in the future. <_<

Nobody here has a !@#$ing clue as to anything, its all speculation, correct??? I am just basing it on my own intuition just like everyone else does in the off season, including the EXPERTS who make millions a year in the off season, thats what you do in the OFF season, you sound like a real tool bag my friend

I have no problem with that.

a) I don't want to ruin a rookie by throwing him into a disaster.

b) I don't want to waste draft picks that we desparately need to rebuild both lines on a 1-2 year rent a QB.

c) Edwards is just as good as the assortment of crap that is available via FA.

The Bills need to draft a QB of the future (that means not starting until 2011 at the earliest), and they need to fix a bunch of other positions. Edwards is fine as caretaker for another rebuilding season.

Nobody here has a !@#$ing clue as to anything, its all speculation, correct??? I am just basing it on my own intuition just like everyone else does in the off season, including the EXPERTS who make millions a year in the off season, thats what you do in the OFF season, you sound like a real tool bag my friend

Don't take offense buddy, opinions aren't welcome around here. And nobody really knows how to discuss without arguing, or how to take a joke, it's just the culture of the board.

If you state an opinion, it must fall in line with the opinions of the "more respected" board members, of course respect is gained by 1: post count, kinda like the online equivalent to a dick measuring contest and 2: creating speculation that the masses agree with

You, my friend made the grave mistake of stating the ever so unpopular, yet realistic opinion that TE may in fact be our QB next year. and you're entitled to that opinion, but dont act surprised if the lemmings on the board start verbally abusing you ever so classlessly, as they have been known to do.

I have no problem with that.

a) I don't want to ruin a rookie by throwing him into a disaster.

b) I don't want to waste draft picks that we desparately need to rebuild both lines on a 1-2 year rent a QB.

c) Edwards is just as good as the assortment of crap that is available via FA.

The Bills need to draft a QB of the future (that means not starting until 2011 at the earliest), and they need to fix a bunch of other positions. Edwards is fine as caretaker for another rebuilding season.

Thanks,Im not big on edwards, but he did take the bills to a 5-1 record, Who else is gonna start, why WASTE a number 2 draft pick on McNabb, lets rebuild like the Saints??? WTF

It sounds like you have some insider information, but my guess is that you are just an idiot. He might be and he might not be the QB in 2010, but I don't think even think the Bills even know that yet, so how can you possibly know that? Free Agency hasn't even started, players can't even be cut for another few weeks for the most part and we are still 5 or 6 weeks away from the draft. You remind me of alot of the weathermen on TV, you want to sound like you know what you are talking about, you are really guessing and most of the time you are wrong.

No offense, but starting your post out with, "Sorry Bills fans I hate to break the news, you guys are smart right? Then you all should know Trent Edwards will be the Bills QB in 2010. Say what you want" The "you guys are smart right" implies that if we disagree with you, we aren't smart.

Also, they way you write makes it sound like your opinion is a fact. There is no "I think, I believe, If I had to guess, etc" You are certainly not alone in this, but when people post without the qualifier that they are GUESSING or HOPING (except for a couple around here who seem to have some inside info) it makes you sound arrogant.

I think. <_<

LOL You did not say this in an 'opinion' tone whatsoever. You said this like the rest of us are idiots and you are the only smart one around here, which you have since proven is the complete opposite. Im not going to get in a cyber arguement with you, but it is obvious who the tool bag is in this thread

Don't take offense buddy, opinions aren't welcome around here. And nobody really knows how to discuss without arguing, or how to take a joke, it's just the culture of the board.

If you state an opinion, it must fall in line with the opinions of the "more respected" board members, of course respect is gained by 1: post count, kinda like the online equivalent to a dick measuring contest and 2: creating speculation that the masses agree with

You, my friend made the grave mistake of stating the ever so unpopular, yet realistic opinion that TE may in fact be our QB next year. and you're entitled to that opinion, but dont act surprised if the lemmings on the board start verbally abusing you ever so classlessly, as they have been known to do.

Wow. Bitter much?

It sounds like you have some insider information, but my guess is that you are just an idiot. He might be and he might not be the QB in 2010, but I don't think even think the Bills even know that yet, so how can you possibly know that? Free Agency hasn't even started, players can't even be cut for another few weeks for the most part and we are still 5 or 6 weeks away from the draft. You remind me of alot of the weathermen on TV, you want to sound like you know what you are talking about, you are really guessing and most of the time you are wrong.
Now your calling me an IDIOT for speaking my mind I could give you my honest opinion of your self, but I will keep it to myself, it does not look like you are a very bright person I could really go on about what a tool bag you are but will keep it zipped

No one has mentioned Tebow yet. It's a statistical anomaly.. the quarterback word without the Tebow word in the same thread. Amazing!

--

Agree. TE is very likely to be the QB next year. That doesn't bother me though. When you consider the costs of the alternatives, TE aint so bad for ONE more year. Maybe Chan can make him above average. He's done that in the past.

The 2010 draft needs to be Offensive Line reconstruction, not QB.