Trent Edwards is your QB

Buffalo 66

<_<

No one has mentioned Tebow yet. It's a statistical anomaly.. the quarterback word without the Tebow word in the same thread. Amazing!

--

Agree. TE is very likely to be the QB next year. That doesn't bother me though. When you consider the costs of the alternatives, TE aint so bad for ONE more year. Maybe Chan can make him above average. He's done that in the past.

The 2010 draft needs to be Offensive Line reconstruction, not QB.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Bills fans I hate to break the news, you guys are smart right? Then you all should know Trent Edwards will be the Bills QB in 2010. Say what you want, they may draft a QB but no way they will WASTE a draft pick on a veteran when this team is rebuilding.Come on dudes wake up Trent edwards will be the Bills starting QB, I dont like it, but whatever, Im just pulling for the Sabres, actually Im pulling for team USA and Ryan Miller at the moment! Say what you want but TE will be the Bills QB in 2010 unless Sam Bradford falls to us, we draft him, and Edwards gets hurt, which is a very good possibilty

Replace Trent with Fitz and you with jackass

Sorry Bills fans I hate to break the news, you guys are smart right? Then you all should know Trent Edwards will be the Bills QB in 2010. Say what you want, they may draft a QB but no way they will WASTE a draft pick on a veteran when this team is rebuilding.Come on dudes wake up Trent edwards will be the Bills starting QB, I dont like it, but whatever, Im just pulling for the Sabres, actually Im pulling for team USA and Ryan Miller at the moment! Say what you want but TE will be the Bills QB in 2010 unless Sam Bradford falls to us, we draft him, and Edwards gets hurt, which is a very good possibilty

!@#$ that. If he is our QB then we might as well not field a team and wait till april 2011 for the first overall pick in the draft

Thanks,Im not big on edwards, but he did take the bills to a 5-1 record, Who else is gonna start, why WASTE a number 2 draft pick on McNabb, lets rebuild like the Saints??? WTF

Well the Bills at one time, not so far in the past, were indeed 5-1 with Edwards as the starting QB. They also were 5-1 with Starters Whitner at SS, Kelsey at DE and Ellison at LB. The Bills were not 5-1 because of Edwards just as the Bills were not 5-4 because of Fitz.

I feel like Trent Edwards could be our QB. But I think that the Bills are going to try and sign a vet QB like Kerry Collins to just anchor the QB position for a year and teach a possible young QB we might draft or Brohm. To be honest I think there is only a 30% chance that Trentative will be our starting QB come next season.

Bottom line if the Bills can get any type of draft choice for Edwards I think that they will pull the trigger on that deal. If the Bills can get a 5th, 6th, or 7th for Edwards they will make the deal.

I feel like Trent Edwards could be our QB. But I think that the Bills are going to try and sign a vet QB like Kerry Collins to just anchor the QB position for a year and teach a possible young QB we might draft or Brohm. To be honest I think there is only a 30% chance that Trentative will be our starting QB come next season.

Bottom line if the Bills can get any type of draft choice for Edwards I think that they will pull the trigger on that deal. If the Bills can get a 5th, 6th, or 7th for Edwards they will make the deal.

Sorry, but there aren't any other orgs as inept as ours when it comes to QB's. No one would give up anything to get that walking piece of garbage.

Bradford will get hurt just as easily as edwards. Thats why we need a tough qb that can handle the hits, like Dan Lefevour.

I am so sick of this Lefevour crap. Anyone can get hurt on any given play but just because Bradford takes one hit and happens to injure his shoulder he isn't tough? If Lefevour is this all-mighty specimen of a quarterback then why isn't he projected to go in the first? The way some of you talk about him you would think he should be the pick at #9.

Thanks,Im not big on edwards, but he did take the bills to a 5-1 record, Who else is gonna start, why WASTE a number 2 draft pick on McNabb, lets rebuild like the Saints??? WTF

Look at who they played. Seattle, Jacksonville, St. Louis, and Oakland. Three of those games could have went either way. I wasn't really overjoyed or impressed then and it would be nothing short of disappointing to see Edwards on the field in 2010.

Sorry, but there aren't any other orgs as inept as ours when it comes to QB's. No one would give up anything to get that walking piece of garbage.

Oh no I agree that's why I think that we would jump at the chance of getting even a 7th round selection out of Edwards. IF for some reason a team falls in love with the guy and wants to give us a 7th for him rather then risk us releasing him and signing with another team then the Bills would gladly take up the offer.

There's a chance that Edwards could be the starting QB since the Bills have so many holes to fill and a new defensive scheme to man properly. Nix/Whaley/Gailey could be operating on a two plan. This year they improve both the O-line and D-line. The following year they go after their QB.

I think the Bills can fill their starting LT spot for the next 5-10 yrs via their R1 pick and their starting NT via FA (among other starting spots). Unfotunately, the Bills may not be able to get their starting QB for the future until the following year.

It may be unrealistic to expect the Bills to fill all of their holes in just one year. I don't know about you, bu the two year plan would be acceptable to me.

I think the article today is a pretty good guess at what is coming are way.

Lots of holes and no obvious Qb solution . Fix as much as you can this offseason and take a run at the Qb situation after the new labor agreement .

It took a long time to run this thing down it is going to take more then one offseason to put it back together .

That said Trent had the team 5-1 last year before he had is head bashed in . 10-6 seasons are always within reach but there is a lot of work to be done to make deep playoff runs.