Incredible QB story discussing Brohm and others

F UNC

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny Ryan and Flacco were first round picks and have done good, Brohm can't beat out 7th stringers for a roster spot.

We shall see if he is given a legit chance...why not? He is better than the college crop and the avail free agent crop IMO.

Bradford: Career 67.6% Comp. Perc.; 8,403 yards; 88td; 16int; 175.6 rating; in 31 games. GODLY.

I will support any QB that plays for the Bills. Bradford has skill and I cannot deny that. I have 2 main concerns about Bradford in the NFL.

1. He played entirely out of a spread offense

2. He had a monstrous offensive line that protected him very well through most of his career. (Its easier for a QB to be good when they have time and can see the field)

I say you devote your top picks to the trenches this year and have a camp battle (Or bring in someone via trade/FA).

You know Graham Harrell, Colt Brennan and Timmy Chong all put up monstrous stats in college and all can't even cut it in the CFL. Stats aren't everything.

Clearly, they're not. However he also gets extremely high grades on football intelligence, leadership, and work ethic. (unlike some question marks other QBs in this draft have (cough, Clausen, cough). In other words, he's the comlete package.

Of course he still may flop, but lets be honest, all we can really go off of are college numbers.

The guy was right on 1 of the 4 guys he evaluated (Henne), so I'm not sure what credibility I'd give to him. However, he did say one thing that should stop this "Brohm has a rocket arm" nonsense that has been posted around here.

Brohm's weaknesses -- arm strength and mobility --

Daryll Clark- QB Penn State

Totals:

GP: 41 COMP: 444 ATT: 738 YARDS: 5,742 COMP %: 60.2% TD: 43 INT: 16

I think this guy could be good. Not to mention that he will last to the 4th or 5th round.

so, in only 12 less games than LeFevour, he has 7,173 yds less, 49 TD's less, and is roughly 6% lower in comp %...yeah, he should be good... :):thumbsup: