• ICE
    • BF
    • Rudyc80

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I back on your ignore list yet you piece of stevestojan?

132231[/snapback]

Yeah but you are like a carwreck- sometimes you just have to look. You are hard to have on ignore. People always quote your posts to display your insane, idiotic logic. At any rate it makes for great comedy

BTW I voted for Bledsoe

You may have cost me the election!!!!!

132249[/snapback]

BF, and I'm only asking this because I'm sincerly interested to know: where do you work?

I know all of us have jobs that have all day access to a comp (obviously) and I know what most of us do, but I never heard from you. I'm being seriously inquisitive... If you want, you can PM me...

Tom, I have to be honest. There are times that I think you sit there wishing your life had went better and instead of doing something about it, you sit in front of your computer and try to take your misery out on other people.

Instead of doing this, get off your ass and go do something about it. Life is only as good as you make it buddy. You aren't making anything of it acting like you do.

Tom, I have to be honest.  There are times that I think you sit there wishing your life had went better and instead of doing something about it, you sit in front of your computer and try to take your misery out on other people.

Instead of doing this, get off your ass and go do something about it.  Life is only as good as you make it buddy.  You aren't making anything of it acting like you do.

132940[/snapback]

This from the guy who just HAD to drag the Artest thread back out.

Tom, I have to be honest.  There are times that I think you sit there wishing your life had went better and instead of doing something about it, you sit in front of your computer and try to take your misery out on other people.

Instead of doing this, get off your ass and go do something about it.  Life is only as good as you make it buddy.  You aren't making anything of it acting like you do.

132940[/snapback]

And somehow your opinion of me is supposed to be important? Why? Is it somehow less KzooMike and foolish than every other BS opinion you've ever expressed here?

I wasn't spreading misery on anyone by doing that :P

132944[/snapback]

How can you be sure? I'm still trying to get past the misery of the Cardinals period. The damn basketball thing is beat to death. Everyone knows, about three times over, what everyone thinks-mostly and including you.

I'm saying it gets OLD!

And somehow your opinion of me is supposed to be important?  Why?  Is it somehow less KzooMike and foolish than every other BS opinion you've ever expressed here?

132947[/snapback]

Now you are getting it. You know, the line about "your opinion of me is important?"

This is what I've been trying to tell you for weeks, SHUT UP ALREADY.

This is what I've been trying to tell you for weeks, SHUT UP ALREADY.

132950[/snapback]

This coming from the guy who has invested a full week and probably a good 250 posts not just defending but gloating about Ray Artest's actions.

And I have no life. Right. You are truly a piece of work.

This coming from the guy who has invested a full week and probably a good 250 posts not just defending but gloating about Ray Artest's actions. 

And I have no life.  Right.  You are truly a piece of work.

132953[/snapback]

Jesus Tom, you missed the point alltogether. My point was, you spend a lot of time trying to tell me how much of an idiot I am and how you don't like me and whatever else, I'm trying to tell you I don't care what you think of me, so quit wasting your time with the stupid comments.

You are a smart guy, and you are making yourself sound like ME!!!!