96 members have voted

1. 1. Biggest TSW Turkey

• Drew Bledose
    • Coy Wire
    • Mike Williams
    • ICE
    • BF
    • Rudyc80

Jesus Tom, you missed the point alltogether.  My point was, you spend a lot of time trying to tell me how much of an idiot I am and how you don't like me and whatever else, I'm trying to tell you I don't care what you think of me, so quit wasting your time with the stupid comments.

You are a smart guy, and you are making yourself sound like ME!!!!

132955[/snapback]

So your point is "I don't care what you say, so shut up."

Yeah, that's a self-consistent statement. If you don't care, then what difference does it make whether I shut up or not? You really don't think things through very often, do you...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So your point is "I don't care what you say, so shut up." 

Yeah, that's a self-consistent statement.  If you don't care, then what difference does it make whether I shut up or not?  You really don't think things through very often, do you...

132960[/snapback]

I get tired of having to read through it when I am trying to read a thread. It's wasted bandwidth.

If you disagree with me on something tell me why you disagree, isn't that a little bit more productive then "You're an idiot."

Jesus Tom, you missed the point alltogether.  My point was, you spend a lot of time trying to tell me how much of an idiot I am and how you don't like me and whatever else, I'm trying to tell you I don't care what you think of me, so quit wasting your time with the stupid comments.

You are a smart guy, and you are making yourself sound like ME!!!!

132955[/snapback]

Actually, it takes about 5 seconds to type an entire post telling you you're an idiot. You spend far more time responding to them.

Actually, it takes about 5 seconds to type an entire post telling you you're an idiot.  You spend far more time responding to them.

132969[/snapback]

Plus..."you're an idiot" is usually all the response he deserves.

BF, I only discuss things with people who are capable of discussion. You don't discuss...you flap your arms, make a lot of noise, and are inordinately happy someone pays attention to your stevestojan. You have to grow up before adults will be willing to discuss things with you.

Plus..."you're an idiot" is usually all the response he deserves.

BF, I only discuss things with people who are capable of discussion.  You don't discuss...you flap your arms, make a lot of noise, and are inordinately happy someone pays attention to your stevestojan.  You have to grow up before adults will be willing to discuss things with you.

132979[/snapback]

Think about this for a second. Now I want you to try to grasp this for a second.

You are about twice my age I would guess (I'm 24) and yet here you are on an internet message board acting like a 15 year old arguing with a classmate.

Now you tell me who needs to "grow up".

Think about this for a second.  Now I want you to try to grasp this for a second.

You are about twice my age I would guess (I'm 24) and yet here you are on an internet message board acting like a 15 year old arguing with a classmate.

Now you tell me who needs to "grow up".

132981[/snapback]

Twice your age? He's probably 10 years older than you. That shows just how much growing up you need to do.

Ooh, look.  A meeting of the mindless.

132991[/snapback]

Darrin - let me guess, you are some sort of reactionary, right-wing genius holed up in a hovel somewhere between Anchorage and Seward with automatic weapons and one tremendous and sick sense of humor. Am I close?