More reason to stay away from Vick.

DarthICE

Personally, I think what Vick did was far worse than Stallworth's crime. Stallworth made a poor choice and drove a vehicle under the influence. Unfortunately his mistake took a life and I feel like he got off relatively easy. With that being said, he owned up to the mistake and was cooperative with authorities the whole way.

Vick funded and participated in a sick/criminal activity for five years. This is hardly a mistake. It doesn't matter if he grew up with the activity or not. I grew up with alot of guys that dealt drugs and still do. Would I get your support if i chose that career path? He's a grown man and made his own choice, he was fully aware of how sick it was. His own parents begged him to stop before he was even caught.

I'm with AD on this. I've got no problem with him playing in the league. He served his time and doesn't owe anything else. The guy is a pile of garbage and a grossly overrated QB. I hope he gets destroyed on the field and want him no where near the Bills. The guy really can't do anything to change my mind.

So wait let me get this straight killing a person (stallworth) is worst than killing a dog (vick)? so dogs are more valuable than human life??...HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE... :worthy:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a longtime Bills Fan(1971), and present day Eagles season ticket holder(1986), I want the Bills to pick up MV7 and at least give the team a chance to win and get back into the playoffs.With the disaster of every QB since Kelly had to retire his followers (R.Johnson,T.Collins,Flutie,Loseman,VAn Pelt and now weak arm Edwards) leave a lot to desire.Plan A get Vick draft a Left tackle and give a whirl.He can still throw and scramble a little when needed.

You're probably also the jackass that tells dead relative jokes at a funeral. No class. Time and place buddy. Wrong time....wrong place.

no, dead relative jokes at a funeral aren't funny at all.

pushing the buttons of a rabid Vick supporter is, although in this case, and until He is signed somewhere, I am done talking about Vick, My opinion of him is pretty clear, and I'm sure any argument, no matter how founded in fact it may be based on his ability and character, will not sway his supporters.

Have fun in your exercise in futility gentlemen.

no, dead relative jokes at a funeral aren't funny at all.

pushing the buttons of a rabid Vick supporter is, although in this case, and until He is signed somewhere, I am done talking about Vick, My opinion of him is pretty clear, and I'm sure any argument, no matter how founded in fact it may be based on his ability and character, will not sway his supporters.

Have fun in your exercise in futility gentlemen.

Pushing the buttons of Vick supporters is one thing. South Park racial humor about fill in the blank has nothing to do with Micheal Vick. In typical classless South Park fashion it attempts to address a serious situation about race that has nothing to do what so ever with Micheal Vick. Sometimes SP is funny but they make their living on racially, socially and politically charged topics. It was in poor taste in your application and had 100% nothing to do with Micheal Vick.

It is funny that you use the word "rabid" to describe Micheal Vick supporters when it is the MV "haters" that in a rabid fashion continually run him down, question his contrition, his affect on the locker room and his ability as a QB. Just because you are tired of hearing people wine about his transgression doesn't mean you are a staunch supporter. It's that polarizing attitude that screws this world up. I am not voicing an opinion about "right to life" but being pro choice does not mean pro abortion and you are out there campaigning for unwed mothers to go out and use abortion as a replacement for condoms as a birth control method.

Most people don't but you really have to take a look inside at why people are so insane about hating a guy that did some really bad things, literally lost everything for it, made his apologies, is attempting to make amends and is trying to go back to work at his chosen profession. YOU GUYS use every possible opportunity to spew your hate of the man for the crimes he committed that even though the law says he has paid his dues you still can't get over.

Who is "rabid" now?

Pushing the buttons of Vick supporters is one thing. South Park racial humor about fill in the blank has nothing to do with Micheal Vick. In typical classless South Park fashion it attempts to address a serious situation about race that has nothing to do what so ever with Micheal Vick. Sometimes SP is funny but they make their living on racially, socially and politically charged topics. It was in poor taste in your application and had 100% nothing to do with Micheal Vick.

It is funny that you use the word "rabid" to describe Micheal Vick supporters when it is the MV "haters" that in a rabid fashion continually run him down, question his contrition, his affect on the locker room and his ability as a QB. Just because you are tired of hearing people wine about his transgression doesn't mean you are a staunch supporter. It's that polarizing attitude that screws this world up. I am not voicing an opinion about "right to life" but being pro choice does not mean pro abortion and you are out there campaigning for unwed mothers to go out and use abortion as a replacement for condoms as a birth control method.

Most people don't but you really have to take a look inside at why people are so insane about hating a guy that did some really bad things, literally lost everything for it, made his apologies, is attempting to make amends and is trying to go back to work at his chosen profession. YOU GUYS use every possible opportunity to spew your hate of the man for the crimes he committed that even though the law says he has paid his dues you still can't get over.

Who is "rabid" now?

where did that come from, and of what relevance is it?

also, I don't hate vick or anybody for that matter, however, i have the right to voice my displeasure for not wanting him on my chosen team.

as previously stated, I'm am done debating about Vick, simply put I don't think he is the right fit, both as a player and a person, for this franchise. remember, i am entitled to my opinion, just as you and everyone else is entitled to yours.

oh and BTW, in case you didnt realize it, I deleted that SP reference, b/c I understand many of you are offended, which wasn't the overall intention.

What is your statute of limitations on:

HUMAN rights violations?

Racism?

Theft of billions by corporate criminals?

Abuse of performing enhancing drugs?

Please share with us your own personal justice system.

Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to, Mr. Faux Decorum. Somehow I doubt the world would be a worse place if stronger messages were sent to people like those you're asking about. Instead we turn the blind eye because they have a skill that entertains us.

Welcome to Rome, circa 2010.

Me .... I'll stick to the good old fashioned American justice system. If you don't like it...change it or leave. Doesn't mean I love the man but he served his time and deserves to try to make a new life for himself.

"I don't have a problem with him playing in the NFL but I certainly don't root for him and if I was an owner I'd never allow him in my organization. Period." That's my exact quote.

Stop frothing, start reading. It makes you look more intelligent.

You are of course entitled to your opinion but understand that it means VERY little.

Oh look, another mouth breather who can regurgitate. Congrats for that skill, I'm sure that was tough to learn.

So wait let me get this straight killing a person (stallworth) is worst than killing a dog (vick)? so dogs are more valuable than human life??...HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE... :)

What you're doing is pretending that Stallworth had the same intention and therefore pretending the two things are similar.

They aren't.

I don't know more than a handful of people who haven't had a few beers and driven home. Every person who has had a few and driven could have easily ended up in the same situation Stallworth did. People won't forgive Stallworth because he's an athlete, has money, and a person died. If it was you, or someone you cared about instead of Stallworth you'd drop this ridiculous rant.

Vick, however, INTENTIONALLY did everything he was accused of plus a few more things on top of it. Has he changed? I have no idea but I will never forgive or trust a person who did what he did. There's something seriously wrong with a person capable of that stuff.

What you're doing is pretending that Stallworth had the same intention and therefore pretending the two things are similar.

They aren't.

I don't know more than a handful of people who haven't had a few beers and driven home. Every person who has had a few and driven could have easily ended up in the same situation Stallworth did. People won't forgive Stallworth because he's an athlete, has money, and a person died. If it was you, or someone you cared about instead of Stallworth you'd drop this ridiculous rant.

Vick, however, INTENTIONALLY did everything he was accused of plus a few more things on top of it. Has he changed? I have no idea but I will never forgive or trust a person who did what he did. There's something seriously wrong with a person capable of that stuff.

nail on the head, sir

nail on the head :):thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No sh*t sherlock...he said he already didnt apply himself he was going off athleticism and awarness...GTFOH you dumb a*s...

AND THIS IS NOT NEW DIPSHIT....maybe to you because you just learned to read...

JAMES BROWN: You know what your reputation was like when you were playing?

MICHAEL VICK: Yeah.

JAMES BROWN: What was it?

MICHAEL VICK: I was lazy. You know, I was the last guy in the building, first guy out. I know that. You know, I hear everything that people say. And that hurt me when I heard that, but I know it was true.

JAMES BROWN: It was true?

MICHAEL VICK: It was true.

http://www.todaysdrum.com/7547/transcript-...utes-interview/

Michael Vick is interviewed by NFL Today anchor James Brown during a 60 MINUTES interview in Arlington Va., Monday, Aug. 10, 2009. ...he said it again on his realty show last night...AS*HOLE....

and your going off fantasy points?

Why are you so angry, dude? ummm ... chillax?

I want this guy as my QB, only because of his name.

2 Case Keenum, Houston 12950 (spread offense)

3 Dan LeFevour, Central Mich. 12905 (spread offense)

4 Max Hall, BYU 11365 (spread offense)

Watch Case Keenum. He's the leader in yards per game (323.8 yards per game average) with a passing efficiency of 155.47. That's from a spread offense.

When the Bills score - Case and Point.

When the Bills win - Case Closed.

When he throws an amazing pass - It will be hard to defend this Case.

I could keep gong....

Like i said in a different thread just draft this guy ^^^^

They aren't.

So your argument is because he drank and drove then accidentally killed someones father, brother or grandfather (that they well never get back) thats not worst than intentionally killing dogs? i dont know about you but i love my family over my pets anyday. You only get one mother and one father you can get another pet...but if think vick is worst than stallworth then you can have that debate sir...

So your argument is because he drank and drove then accidentally killed someones father, brother or grandfather (that they well never get back) thats not worst than intentionally killing dogs? i dont know about you but i love my family over my pets anyday. You only get one mother and one father you can get another pet...but if think vick is worst than stallworth then you can have that debate sir...

It's a matter of intent. One guy made a single poor choice and it led to a terrible consequence. The other guy intentionally ran a criminal business over 5 years and took part in disturbing violence towards animals. This is hardly a mistake. He has a long history of having no respect for others.

Yep, you're an idiot.

Holy crap dude. Sometimes I think you post crap just to insight people. I'm no PETA member but it takes a particularly special Jack Off to do what Vick did. I'm not comparing which guy is more evil I think that's a waste of time but please stop making comments like the bolded it's embarrassing.

It's a matter of intent. One guy made a single poor choice and it led to a terrible consequence. The other guy intentionally ran a criminal business over 5 years and took part in disturbing violence towards animals. This is hardly a mistake. He has a long history of having no respect for others.

so because he intended on killing dogs its still worst than being drunk and killing a human? still not making sense...say that out loud in the mirror to yourself and see how stupid you look...

Yep, you're an idiot.

slap yourself...

Holy crap dude. Sometimes I think you post crap just to insight people. I'm no PETA member but it takes a particularly special Jack Off to do what Vick did. I'm not comparing which guy is more evil I think that's a waste of time but please stop making comments like the bolded it's embarrassing.

you took what i meant outta context...what i was saying was you cannot replace human life like you can your pet...i apologize if i worded it incorrectly...