New Orleans moves to #3 in latest ESPN NFL Power Rankings

LongLiveRalph

Colts #1, Cowboys #2...hahahahahahaha

MIAMI—On the heels of their 31-17 win over the Indianapolis Colts in Super Bowl XLIV, the New Orleans Saints rose to the third spot in the most recent NFL team power rankings. "With Drew Brees running the offense, this team has what it takes to be among of the best," ESPN.com reporter John Clayton wrote in his entry on the World Champion Saints. "I'm still not convinced their defense can take them all the way to the top, though. As I said in my rankings, I think the Colts are just a better club overall. And of course I like the depth of talent on the Cowboys." Clayton said he expected "big things" from the Saints in the 2010 season.

Colts #1, Cowboys #2...hahahahahahaha

MIAMI—On the heels of their 31-17 win over the Indianapolis Colts in Super Bowl XLIV, the New Orleans Saints rose to the third spot in the most recent NFL team power rankings. "With Drew Brees running the offense, this team has what it takes to be among of the best," ESPN.com reporter John Clayton wrote in his entry on the World Champion Saints. "I'm still not convinced their defense can take them all the way to the top, though. As I said in my rankings, I think the Colts are just a better club overall. And of course I like the depth of talent on the Cowboys." Clayton said he expected "big things" from the Saints in the 2010 season.

;) Further proof Clayton is an idiot. It was the defense that had a big hand in winning the game for the Saints.. The Cowboys?!

Then they killed us at "home".

What's your freaking problem? Stop hating on the Bills. The Bills almost won a lot of games last year and they should get a lot more respect. My power rankings have them above the Jets and the Dolphins, even the Patriots (McKelvin's fumble). You and the Onion should stop acting like jerks.