Simple Poll: Who do you want at QB

Cornerville

QB  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Simply: Who do you want under center for the Buffalo Bills in 2010?

• Donovan McNabb
    • Michael Vick
    • Tyler Thigpen
    • Trent Edwards
    • Sam Bradford
    • Jimmy Claussen
    • Tim Tebow
    • Other (Please specify)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Straight forward and to the point

didn't we already try to McNabb route several year ago....Drew Bledsoe

get someone young with upside who can play.

I want the guy from central Michigan after several trade downs to collect picks.

I want the guy from central Michigan after several trade downs to collect picks.

I believe McNabb has far more accomplishments and is mobile and doesn't require a wall for an O-line.

Drew Bledsoe captained the ship the last time we had a good year. Maybe you are on to something :wallbash: I don't know what the stats say but I think Donny has more in the tank than Drew did.

I would want McNabb but at what cost? The guy will require a very high salary and require draft picks. He will not what to come to a team that isn't going to make the playoffs. At his age he will want to win a super bowl at all costs. I don't see him being motivated to play for the Bills.

I voted for giving Trent Edwards another chance with hopefully a better offensive scheme and an offensive line. Let him dual it out with Brohm and perhaps a later round QB like Lafavour and spend our money on the offensive and defensiove line and draft some LB's for the 3 4 scheme.

Guest dog14787
So vote other and state it on the boards it's really not rocket science. I like Brohm just not next year.

LOL, That's one way to get Brohm out of the picture.

He is just another wannabe. The guy isnt going to amount to anything in the NFL which always = Bills fans want him

Another slap at Bills fans?...aren't you a Bills fan??? Therefore...you must want Troy Smith. Dunno why...

Hmmm... Let's see, you have (3) NFL backups, (3) rookies and a 6-time pro-bowler. I wonder who would be best?

Yeah... I thought it was a trick question too.

Edwards is our QB with a promising draft pick understudy. It'll sink in sooner or later.