breathe in or out

CatInJax

why do we debate qb or line, no debt or competitive stadium etc. To compete whether its on the field or as a business we need it all fairly soon or we are on the way to middle of the back,wanning interest and then out of town. At some point we need a dynamic owner and front office with a bigger vision. i live in SCC country and we remind me of the schools that enjoy being in the conference and going to a bowl vs a Florida looking to compete fof the championship. Think South Carolina.

why do we debate qb or line, no debt or competitive stadium etc. To compete whether its on the field or as a business we need it all fairly soon or we are on the way to middle of the back,wanning interest and then out of town. At some point we need a dynamic owner and front office with a bigger vision. i live in SCC country and we remind me of the schools that enjoy being in the conference and going to a bowl vs a Florida looking to compete fof the championship. Think South Carolina.

What in the world?

never heard of do you want to breathe in or breathe out? does your company want to provide good service or have a competitive cost structure?

Really????

I know my company doesnt "need it all fairly soon or we are on the way to middle of the back,wanning interest and then out of town"

I think someone popped a couple after they got out of work and then decided to post what ever thoughts wererunning through their mind! It can be fun but don't act surprised when people start making fun of the gibberish.

SCC country?

Jesus man, there's been plenty of arguments about the South's intelligence over the past month on this board and your incoherent babble just set back any pro confederate talk big time

Hey, let's not be judgmental. He could be a Yankee snowbird living down south in the winter time. :w00t: