Congrats Jabari Greer

FluffHead

Congratulations on a Super Bowl Victory to a classy player and an ex-Bill. He played nicked up and helped beat one of the greatest QB's ever.

In complete agreement, class act and an excellent player. I salute Hargrove and Williams as well. Williams certainly can talk the talk, and now he walks the walk.

Was he the one who blew the opening day against JAX... Remember that on a few years ago when JAX scored a TD @ the Ralph in the final seconds. Before the "push-out" rule was changed.

??

That was 2004, Greer's rookie season with the Bills. And no, he did not play against Jacksonville.

http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/2...UF_Gamebook.pdf

That was 2004, Greer's rookie season with the Bills. And no, he did not play against Jacksonville.

http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/2...UF_Gamebook.pdf

THANKS Lori... I think it may have been Izell Reese I am thinking off. I was at that game... I remeber he pushed the JAX (forget who) out of bounds and they ruled him in under that old "push-out rule." :worthy:

THANKS Lori... I think it may have been Izell Reese I am thinking off. I was at that game... I remeber he pushed the JAX (forget who) out of bounds and they ruled him in under that old "push-out rule." :worthy:

You're right if you're talking about the play in the end zone. Clements blew a game--i think it was the same one-- when he tried to go for an interception on fourth down instead of knocking it down. The ball was hit up in the air and the other team caught it and ended up getting a game winning score. I think it was that same Jacksonville game, but i've been drinking, so I may be wrong.

Reese and (I think) Coy Wire. Believe there was a LB involved too. Wilford actually did get both feet down, though ...

You're right if you're talking about the play in the end zone. Clements blew a game--i think it was the same one-- when he tried to go for an interception on fourth down instead of knocking it down. The ball was hit up in the air and the other team caught it and ended up getting a game winning score. I think it was that same Jacksonville game, but i've been drinking, so I may be wrong.

I think it it was the very last play of the game too?? Man was I bummed!