Shut Up Maybin

BillsNYC

Right after the game on Twitter:

AaronMaybin58 - Liv is about to be crazy tonight. LET'S GO!!!!!!!!

Me - @AaronMaybin58 Why don't you worry about getting our Bills to the Super Bowl instead of partying. You have a lot to prove Aaron.

The guy you replaced, Hargrove, has a Super Bowl ring. Why don't you shut up, realize you have a long way to go, and get to work on 2010. I know NFL players are all partying it up, but Maybin was a joke last year, and it *(&^&(* me off that he thinks he's the man down there. What a jerkoff.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me - @AaronMaybin58 Why don't you worry about getting our Bills to the Super Bowl instead of partying. You have a lot to prove Aaron.

The guy you replaced, Hargrove, has a Super Bowl ring. Why don't you shut up, realize you have a long way to go, and get to work on 2010. I know NFL players are all partying it up, but Maybin was a joke last year, and it *(&^&(* me off that he thinks he's the man down there. What a jerkoff.

Maybin replaced Hargrove????

But you're right...Maybin should NEVER be allowed to have fun EVER until he wins a superbowl ring :worthy:

wow. relax dude. while you and i and everyone else in this country was enjoying the game and the party that comes with it, you expect him to be serious at work? maybe let him wait until tomorrow to start training, is that really too much to ask?

wow. relax dude. while you and i and everyone else in this country was enjoying the game and the party that comes with it, you expect him to be serious at work? maybe let him wait until tomorrow to start training, is that really too much to ask?

Yeah, it actually is. The guy was late to training camp, was a joke this season, promotes his "image" more than his play, and is tweeting about what a great time he's having at the Super Bowl. That, is a jerkoff defined. I'd rather hear my #1 draft pick talk about being ticked he's not in the game, not about partying after the game. If you're gonna go party, keep it to yourself, don't brag about it on twitter.

Yeah, it actually is. The guy was late to training camp, was a joke this season, promotes his "image" more than his play, and is tweeting about what a great time he's having at the Super Bowl. That, is a jerkoff defined. I'd rather hear my #1 draft pick talk about being ticked he's not in the game, not about partying after the game. If you're gonna go party, keep it to yourself, don't brag about it on twitter.

If it pisses you off so much why are you signed up for his Twitter account to hear about his daily life? So you can get a rise out of anything he posts that isn't football-related?

Give it a rest.

Agree -- so far this Maybin guy is a clown.

well don't follow him on twitter

If it pisses you off so much why are you signed up for his Twitter account to hear about his daily life? So you can get a rise out of anything he posts that isn't football-related?

Give it a rest.

Ha...that's like saying don't watch the news if you don't want to hear about Lynch's legal problems.

Maybin cares more about image and being thought of as a football player...than being a winner. Ryan Leaf to a "t"

What should he do? Sit in his basement and ponder how he can he a better player until OTAs start?

It is a game dude.

You must be a pretty miserable person to be around. He has as much right as anyone else to tell his friends where he's gonna go party tonight. Give it a bleeping rest.

Some people are funny. There are 5 months till training camp. What is he supposed to do. Is he supposed to do nothing and train. If he is acting like this in June and July then your complaint is legit but it is february dude. Let him let off some steam before he goes into football mode. I don't know if he is going to be a good football player but what he is doing right now will not affect how he plays in Augst and September. He better not get in trouble tonight and make me look stupid.