San Diego Chargers

I have lived in San Diego Ten years but will never be a bolt fan, I am a Bills fan for life or until they move, I have come yo realize the Chargers are the Westcoast Bills, they break there fans hearts every year just like our squad does. I actually thought that this was their year, but I kept telling my bolt fan friends not to get too excited because you know they will break your hearts, sure enough it happened again. So my question is to anyone that wants to answer, who do you think will win a Lombardi trophy first, San Diego or Buffalo? I hope I live long enough to see?

I have lived in San Diego Ten years but will never be a bolt fan, I am a Bills fan for life or until they move, I have come yo realize the Chargers are the Westcoast Bills, they break there fans hearts every year just like our squad does. I actually thought that this was their year, but I kept telling my bolt fan friends not to get too excited because you know they will break your hearts, sure enough it happened again. So my question is to anyone that wants to answer, who do you think will win a Lombardi trophy first, San Diego or Buffalo? I hope I live long enough to see?

I live in SD too. Two things both teams have in common: both choke in big games and both teams like to party a lot.

I'm another Bills fan in San Diego. I've been in CA for 28 years, 18 in San Diego.. I'll also be a Bills fan for life unless they move. I won't be a bolt fan either. I knew they would lose to the Jets too... awwwww..

Who will win first if ever? Shoot.. the Bills are going to the Superbowl next year with Chan Gailey and QB to be named later. LOL

I'm another Bills fan in San Diego. I've been in CA for 28 years, 18 in San Diego.. I'll also be a Bills fan for life unless they move. I won't be a bolt fan either. I knew they would lose to the Jets too... awwwww..

Who will win first if ever? Shoot.. the Bills are going to the Superbowl next year with Chan Gailey and QB to be named later. LOL

That QB will be Double B, Brian Brohm!!!

i say we trade players..--like a celtics/clippers deal.i would love that awful SD roster--just for the change.

Clearly the answer is SD. They have Rivers and he is elite. If they add a fresher set of legs to the backfield, they will still be in the mix. The thing that amazes me about their choking is much of it is done on their home field.

So my question is to anyone that wants to answer, who do you think will win a Lombardi trophy first, San Diego or Buffalo? I hope I live long enough to see?

I thought Marty was the man to get them over the hump.

When they hired Norv Turner I knew they would never see a Super bowl.

Norv's record looks a lot better by taking over a good team but prior to that I didn't think he deserved another shot at head coach.

At least Sandiego has good players and makes the playoffs almost every year... Buffalo is stuck with a penny pinching owner and a group of under-achieving lackluster players and no-name coaches... We are stuck on a huge losing streak; and we call 8-8 a good season? WOW

At least Sandiego has good players and makes the playoffs almost every year... Buffalo is stuck with a penny pinching owner and a group of under-achieving lackluster players and no-name coaches... We are stuck on a huge losing streak; and we call 8-8 a good season? WOW

must be nice starting out 4 & 0 in the division every year with raiders and chiefs. and broncos with orten arent much better either. bills trade places with chargers and they could have been 9 & 7 (5 & 1 in division instead of 2 & 4)

san diego's team has had a high profile offense for sometime now. lets not play dumb.

HOWEVER, this year they really did have something. you cant win 11 games straight and suck.

u gotta blame the kicker and the play calling for their loss to the jets.

i despise the chargers, but even this year, i couldnt deny their talent.

they beat the jets, they may have beaten the colts. they match up pretty good.

oh yeah to answer the question. lets be honest, of course the chargers are in much better position to get the trophy.

Bills. No doubt about it . . . :(

I also live in San Diego. I think the Charger fans have unrealistic expectations fanned by the media honks. Some would say the Chargers underachieved. I say they overachieved. And if the Chargers played the Jets again, the Jets would win more decisively this time. Some think the Jets are a fluke but they have been building their lines for a while now and are now fine tuning the skill positions (Sanchez). The Jets (unfortunately) may be good for a while. I think the window has closed for the Chargers. Their big advantage was their lines. No longer. Charger fans are looking for someone to blame. Bills fans were the same. The Chargers are heading downhill. As for the Bills, they will be waiting for the Chargers at the bottom, at least until proven otherwise. The Jets model for building the team was a smart one: build the lines first. The Bills need consistency on the offensive line and a solid pass rush. Same old story.

Bills will win one first for sure. Next year even. Do you guys go to that Bills bar in PB?