and, as a parting shot prior to my travels ...

Let's put it this way. If you were at a party where all the guests were Mensa members, would you be more surprised to see Peyton Manning or Michael Vick?

I would wonder how the hell I got invited to the party! :(

I have met both intelligent people and morons who are Mensa members.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for football reasons, they would have to be...just a basic knowledge of the game tells you that Vick isn't the answer

for other reasons, Russ Brandon has to be smarter than that...with a marketing background, he has to know that a fan base that's tired of losing is growing impatient and won't take much to give up on the franchise...short of the drunks who fill the Rockpile, they won't appease fans by bringing Vick in. The longtime fans, a lot of whom fill club seats which the team can't afford to have go empty, aren't, as a whole, happy about the notion of a convicted felon in Bills colors...some will drop their club seats immediately. Vick could destroy the franchise

I agree too!! If there is one thing that The Buffalo Bills Nation DOES NOT need at this time....is

to be DIVIDED. Vick would divide this franchise.

Let's put it this way. If you were at a party where all the guests were Mensa members, would you be more surprised to see Peyton Manning or Michael Vick?

I would be surprised to see anyone in the NFL there. We are talking football dammit.

I have known several Mensa members. Some had as much common sense as a pile of rocks...but they wore there Mensa badge proudly...kinda like the ugly girl that participates in the beauty contest.

However I am not a Vick supporter so I would say pass.

I agree too!! If there is one thing that The Buffalo Bills Nation DOES NOT need at this time....is

to be DIVIDED. Vick would divide this franchise.

:( That might be the biggest thing right there...even more than Vick's own problems...someone who will divide the fans as badly as Vick has already done is a terrible idea...need to find someone that most fans can get behind

I would be surprised to see anyone in the NFL there. We are talking football dammit.

I have known several Mensa members. Some had as much common sense as a pile of rocks...but they wore there Mensa badge proudly...kinda like the ugly girl that participates in the beauty contest.

However I am not a Vick supporter so I would say pass.

Guess that one went wide right.

The point was that I'd rather have a QB that can walk and chew gum at the same time running my offense and making the quick, snap decisions that differentiate winning and losing. Vick has historically forced coaching staffs into turning their playbook into mental pablum that he has some hope of executing. He's not just a dog killer; he kills coaches' careers.