Okung and Trent Williams

Fewell733

with Bulaga's and Anthony Davis' rising.

they're thinking Trent Williams could fall out of the first round, and Okung might fall to the middle of the 1st, or worse.

http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index...;name=nfl_draft

Okung's problems - not very strong, foot speed not elite (both problems probably stem from him being a little too tall at 6'8)

Trent Williams - his problems are more well known. almost definitely a RT only.

Interesting.

Looking more like we go front seven with our pick or trade down.

Is there a nose tackle worth taking that high? Doesn't seem like it. McClain at LB?

Dan Williams the NT keeps rising on everyone's boards. He could be a serious darkhorse at 9.

Interesting.

Looking more like we go front seven with our pick or trade down.

Is there a nose tackle worth taking that high? Doesn't seem like it. McClain at LB?

I'm not afraid of them sinking as much as I'm very afraid of Davis and Bulaga rising above nine. If both of them are gone and McLain is left even I would go for McLain. There are some good tackles who will be available in the second, although either Bulaga or Davis would be the best solution.

I've said this before. I'm a Rutgers fan, live 20 minutes from there. Davis is a good athlete. But he gave up sacks this year. He is not a #9 NFL draft pick.

He may not make it to nine...Oakland may take him at 8. In fact there is some belief that Kansas City might take him.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/332057-...ind-of-al-davis

It's early for this discussion. Fun. But early. After the combine and pro days, the board will settle and it may look nothing like what we think we know now. I don't think anyone was talking about Tyson Jackson at #3 this time last year.

And it's ridiculously early to predict what anyone will do, especially Okaland.

Dan Williams the NT keeps rising on everyone's boards. He could be a serious darkhorse at 9.

I'm hoping for Baluga but I'd actually be cool with Williams at #9....I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to Denver at 10 if we don't pick him.

they're thinking Trent Williams could fall out of the first round, and Okung might fall to the middle of the 1st, or worse.

Okung's problems - not very strong, foot speed not elite (both problems probably stem from him being a little too tall at 6'8)

this is bad news . The more top flight left tackles in the draft the better for us. With only two we might not see one at number 9 . I think Buluga is going to end up the clear 1 with Davis number 2 . Davis might be our man .

I've said this before. I'm a Rutgers fan, live 20 minutes from there. Davis is a good athlete. But he gave up sacks this year. He is not a #9 NFL draft pick.

same here man. i'm a rutgers alum and watch all their games...Davis to me is a Guard in the NFL...he could def. be dominant..but I don't see him being a dominant LT. I love him, but not at 9.

I sorry but there is not a lose lose situation here if the bills do it right......

If none of the top flight tackles are there at 9 then that means a top QB (which is needed) or a top DT (which is needed) or the McClain (which is needed) will be there.......

SOMEBODY that this team needs is going to be there at 9. We have many different needs.

If I had my preference it would be Bulaga........but in all honesty if we walked away from this draft with McClain, Bradford, or Clausen as that 9th pick I would not consider it a loss.

I feel much better about the situation now that Nix is the GM.....he is going to find guys in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th rounds that are going to help us.......it may even be a situation where some of those picks go towards a proven starter to help us immediately. I feel much better about the draft this year then I have in previous years.

No suprise there, Trent Williams is a 4th-5th round guy. He has always been. When you cannot even beat out Loadholt to play LT in college, you cannot play LT in the NFL.

Okung has elite feet, and has never been a road grader. That didnt stop Smith from being taken 2nd overall last year.

Beluga has always been my #1 choice because of what he offers as a run blocker.

No suprise there, Trent Williams is a 4th-5th round guy. He has always been. When you cannot even beat out Loadholt to play LT in college, you cannot play LT in the NFL.

Okung has elite feet, and has never been a road grader. That didnt stop Smith from being taken 2nd overall last year.

Beluga has always been my #1 choice because of what he offers as a run blocker.

Trent is a good ORT prospect. He won't fall past Round 2. He is one of the few true ORT prospects in the Draft, given that he spent most of his college career there. In truth, Duke and Loadholt were the two "weaknesses" on the Onor Ul OL last year. Texas beat OU because Loadholt couldn't block Orakpo at all.

Beluga is a whale...

http://images.google.com/images?client=fir...ved=0CBAQsAQwAA

Brian Bulaga is an OLT prospect from Iowa.

Jason Smith was the best athlete of the group last year. Yes, he struggled with NFL schemes, but his upside is considerable. Expect him to be better this year if his concussion issue is fixed. He absolutely mauled Orakpo, shut him down completely.

Charles Brown and Rodger Saffold - hope they are available when the Bills have picks ready to spend on them.