Ran into Eric Wood & Brian Brohm

Dawgg

I ran into Wood and Brohm at the EA Sports party in Miami. Both guys are cool... though Brohm was obliterated and didn't make a whole lot of sense. :lol: But Wood was a super nice guy -- he says he'll be ready to rock by training camp.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran into Wood and Brohm at the EA Sports party in Miami. Both guys are cool... though Brohm was obliterated and didn't make a whole lot of sense. ;) But Wood was a super nice guy -- he says he'll be ready to rock by training camp.

Hey, maybe the next Jim Kelly is on Buffalo's roster, after all! :lol:

I ran into Wood and Brohm at the EA Sports party in Miami. Both guys are cool... though Brohm was obliterated and didn't make a whole lot of sense. ;) But Wood was a super nice guy -- he says he'll be ready to rock by training camp.

:lol:

Hey, maybe the next Jim Kelly is on Buffalo's roster, after all! :lol:

I like brohm.. he would have been the 1st qb taken 2 yrs ago had he not played out his sr year at louisville on a crappy team.. the packers found rodgers and brohm never got a shot... people write him off way too quickly...

I ran into Wood and Brohm at the EA Sports party in Miami. Both guys are cool... though Brohm was obliterated and didn't make a whole lot of sense. :lol: But Wood was a super nice guy -- he says he'll be ready to rock by training camp.

Thank God

Very good news about Wood. The injury looked horrific. Hopefully he comes back without residual issues.

That's great news. Thanks for the update :lol:

Beer muscles.......I don't need no stinkin' leg to play!!!!!!! How can you not pull for Wood though? I really hope he can be ready to go because I'd like to see the Bills give Incognito a chance to replace Hangartner at C. I believe that's what position earned him a first round grade befor his injury at Nebraska......

Beer muscles.......I don't need no stinkin' leg to play!!!!!!! How can you not pull for Wood though? I really hope he can be ready to go because I'd like to see the Bills give Incognito a chance to replace Hangartner at C. I believe that's what position earned him a first round grade befor his injury at Nebraska......

Incognito was suspended before he ever played center at Nebraska ...

I think the Bills' nation is way too quick to give up on Brohm. Friends from Louisville rave about him and perhaps having a real head coach with quarterback training experience plus an 'assistant offensive coordinator' who has a great track record with QB's can turn his pro career around!

In 2001, he redshirted at Nebraska.[1]. In 2002, he was a redshirt freshman and played in all 14 games and was a First-team Freshman All-American by FWAA, The Sporting News, and Rivals.com as well as First-Team Freshman All-Big 12 (The Sporting News). In 2003, he was First-team All-Big 12 selection by the Associated Press and started 13 games at left tackle. Incognito was shifted to center during preseason camp in 2004; however, a series of off-field incidents culminated in his suspension before the 2004 season by the coaching staff. Soon after, he left the school and enrolled at the University of Oregon in late September, though under NCAA transfer rules, he was ineligible to play. Incognito is the first Husker freshman offensive lineman to start in the season opener and just the third rookie lineman to earn any start in his first year of competition. He played in all 14 games, starting 13 at left tackle and posted the second-highest season pancake total in Husker history with 171[2].

Thanks for the refresher on Incognito my man. Still, it's encouraging that a move to center was at least planned for him so it's something to keep an eye on. It was believed before all his "issues" happened that before all was said and done he would have been the best O-line prospect to ever come out of Nebraska. As long as he can keep his head on straight I hope the Bills keep him in their plans.......

I saw them there too! It was great to see Wood up on his feet all night having a good time. He had a boot on his leg but no crutches. Him and Levitre were hanging out a good bit together inside the bar area with us. Seemed like good guys.

Killer party.

Jake Long was there too... he was buying us shots all night... pretty funny guy

I think the Bills' nation is way too quick to give up on Brohm. Friends from Louisville rave about him and perhaps having a real head coach with quarterback training experience plus an 'assistant offensive coordinator' who has a great track record with QB's can turn his pro career around!

In 2001, he redshirted at Nebraska.[1]. In 2002, he was a redshirt freshman and played in all 14 games and was a First-team Freshman All-American by FWAA, The Sporting News, and Rivals.com as well as First-Team Freshman All-Big 12 (The Sporting News). In 2003, he was First-team All-Big 12 selection by the Associated Press and started 13 games at left tackle. Incognito was shifted to center during preseason camp in 2004; however, a series of off-field incidents culminated in his suspension before the 2004 season by the coaching staff. Soon after, he left the school and enrolled at the University of Oregon in late September, though under NCAA transfer rules, he was ineligible to play. Incognito is the first Husker freshman offensive lineman to start in the season opener and just the third rookie lineman to earn any start in his first year of competition. He played in all 14 games, starting 13 at left tackle and posted the second-highest season pancake total in Husker history with 171[2].

Have you been perusing this board long? Who has "given up" on Brian Brohm? Everything I have read here, indicates that he is the second coming of Aaron Rodgers...

:lol:

I saw them there too! It was great to see Wood up on his feet all night having a good time. He had a boot on his leg but no crutches. Him and Levitre were hanging out a good bit together inside the bar area with us. Seemed like good guys.

was Brohm with you guys too? hot chicks there?

Wood moves to center; thus Levitre Wood Incognito = solid, mean interior line (refreshing!)