The Patriots win again

T-Bone

But for a kickoff out of bounds (the fix is in) the Panthers would have beaten the pats, you maroon.

130319[/snapback]

This is a joke right? You think the ball at the 40 as opposed to the 35 or 30 would have made any difference to Brady?

Do you actually watch the game of football?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a joke right?  You think the ball at the 40 as opposed to the 35 or 30 would have made any difference to Brady?

Do you actually watch the game of football?

130473[/snapback]

Yes I do, tough guy. That ball would have been at the 15-20 Yd line, NOT the 35 or 30.

HUGE difference.

It appears that it is that special time of the year again, when Bills fans on this board start to root every week against the Patriots and cheer on any team that play them.

Not just cheer, but predict that the Patriots will be killed by that team.

130313[/snapback]

Not me - I had the Pats -3 last night.

If you can't beat 'em, make money off 'em.

Guest Guest_Doza_*
Yes I do, tough guy. That ball would have been at the 15-20 Yd line, NOT the 35 or 30.

HUGE difference.

130476[/snapback]

15-20 yard line? How do you figure? Johnson was having big returns all day.

He was AVERAGING 19.5 per return. Considering Kasey sucks and his average kick was to the 10... do the math.

It appears that it is that special time of the year again, when Bills fans on this board start to root every week against the Patriots and cheer on any team that play them.

Not just cheer, but predict that the Patriots will be killed by that team.

Now I can understand, cheering the Bills on, but KC last night?  I could not believe that several people were predicting that KC would win that game.

It was bad enough during the playoffs when people were posting that the Titans/Colts/Panthers were going to beat the Patriots (especially that stupid post by the Dean that the Panthers play smash mouth football and would beat the Patriots, hey Dean where ever you are, how are the Panthers doing this year  :lol: ), but now it is starting in the regular season.

The truth is that the Patriots will make the playoffs, they and the Steelers are the best teams in the AFC and look to meet up in the AFC championship game.  So predict all you want that the Patriots will lose, did not help with the Red Sox. :lol:

130313[/snapback]

OK - if it makes you feel any better, I'm going to start rooting for the Pats every week. Good luck.

And if you think I'm just saying that to put some sort of reverse jinx on them, well, you're probably right.

When the Pats win a SB without the zebras giving them playoff wins, I'll have respect for them as SB champs.  Outside of that, they're a well-coached team who plays great during the regular season but gets favored heavily in the playoffs.  I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.  Oh and if not for Roman Phifer getting away with interference on Gonzalez on Green's INT before the half, the Pats would have probably lost.  But I saw enough last night to know that the Pats better PRAY that Pgh has 1 more loss than them, because the Pats won't win there in the playoffs.

130373[/snapback]

You're an embarrassment to all Bills fans. Stop your whining and the fix talk. Fans like you make the trolls come here.

T-bone now has his weekly attention. Good job boner!

BTW, you have a bigger set of t!ts than most of my ex girlfriends. You available? :lol:

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

The Patriots are currently the best team in the NFL.

130467[/snapback]

Buffalo: Catholic Girls

New England: Protestant Girls

Advantage: Buffalo :w00t:

The truth is that the Patriots will make the playoffs, they and the Steelers are the best teams in the AFC and look to meet up in the AFC championship game.  So predict all you want that the Patriots will lose, did not help with the Red Sox. :w00t:

130313[/snapback]

TBone

Do you think the Patriots can go into Heinz field again and win in the playoffs.

The steelers have a pretty easy schedule from here on and their win over

the patriots gives them the home-field advantage.