The Patriots win again

T-Bone

It appears that it is that special time of the year again, when Bills fans on this board start to root every week against the Patriots and cheer on any team that play them.

Not just cheer, but predict that the Patriots will be killed by that team.

Now I can understand, cheering the Bills on, but KC last night? I could not believe that several people were predicting that KC would win that game.

It was bad enough during the playoffs when people were posting that the Titans/Colts/Panthers were going to beat the Patriots (especially that stupid post by the Dean that the Panthers play smash mouth football and would beat the Patriots, hey Dean where ever you are, how are the Panthers doing this year :lol: ), but now it is starting in the regular season.

The truth is that the Patriots will make the playoffs, they and the Steelers are the best teams in the AFC and look to meet up in the AFC championship game. So predict all you want that the Patriots will lose, did not help with the Red Sox. :lol:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears that it is that special time of the year again, when Bills fans on this board start to root every week against the Patriots and cheer on any team that play them.

Now I can understand, cheering the Bills on, but KC last night?  I could not believe that several people were predicting that KC would win that game.

It was bad enough during the playoffs when people were posting that the Titans/Colts/Panthers were going to beat the Patriots (especially that stupid post by the Dean that the Panthers play smash mouth football and would beat the Patriots, hey Dean where ever you are, how are the Panthers doing this year  :lol: ), but now it is starting in the regular season.

The truth is that the Patriots will make the playoffs, they and the Steelers are the best teams in the AFC and look to meet up in the AFC championship game.  So predict all you want that the Patriots will lose, did not help with the Red Sox. :lol:

130313[/snapback]

But for a kickoff out of bounds (the fix is in) the Panthers would have beaten the pats, you maroon.

Now I can understand, cheering the Bills on, but KC last night?  I could not believe that several people were predicting that KC would win that game.

It was bad enough during the playoffs when people were posting that the Titans/Colts/Panthers were going to beat the Patriots (especially that stupid post by the Dean that the Panthers play smash mouth football and would beat the Patriots, hey Dean where ever you are, how are the Panthers doing this year  :lol: ), but now it is starting in the regular season.

The truth is that the Patriots will make the playoffs, they and the Steelers are the best teams in the AFC and look to meet up in the AFC championship game.  So predict all you want that the Patriots will lose, did not help with the Red Sox. :lol:

130313[/snapback]

Take it to a Patriots board, Victoria.

130313[/snapback]

Do i respect the Patriots? Yes absolutely.

Do I despise them? Yes.

Do I REALLY care if they win or lose? Not really.

What satisifaction should a Bills fan get from seeing the Pats lose at this time??? NE has won 2 of the last 3 Super Bowls, we were EMBARASSED Sunday Night at NE....Buffalo hasnt EVEN made the playoffs since 1999....I care about the Bills getting BACK to being a playoff caliber team...honestly I do not give a stevestojan about the Patriots.

When the Pats win a SB without the zebras giving them playoff wins, I'll have respect for them as SB champs. Outside of that, they're a well-coached team who plays great during the regular season but gets favored heavily in the playoffs. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. Oh and if not for Roman Phifer getting away with interference on Gonzalez on Green's INT before the half, the Pats would have probably lost. But I saw enough last night to know that the Pats better PRAY that Pgh has 1 more loss than them, because the Pats won't win there in the playoffs.

Do i respect the Patriots?  Yes absolutely.

Do I despise them?  Yes.

Do I REALLY care if they win or lose?  Not really.

What satisifaction should a Bills fan get from seeing the Pats lose at this time???  NE has won 2 of the last 3 Super Bowls, we were EMBARASSED Sunday Night at NE....Buffalo hasnt EVEN made the playoffs since 1999....I care about the Bills getting BACK to being a playoff caliber team...honestly I do not give a stevestojan about the Patriots.

130343[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more. The Patriots are on the bottom of my list of things to worry about now. I won't worry about the Pats till they show up on the schedule next year.

Till then I just want to see the Bills get better.

In all seriousness, good luck to the Pats the rest of the way.

I wouldn't worry about the Squeelers if I was a Pats fan, Cowher loses big games...

I'd be hoping that someone else takes care of the Ravens first.

If Boller keeps showing improvement, I say they could take the Pats regardless of where the game is played.

130313[/snapback]

I root against the Patriots in preseason

If the Pats play in Pittsburgh in the playoffs, they lose...big time. This Steelers team just beats the living crap out of teams an...oh wait...I dont have to remind Pats fans about that :lol:

That must hurt for all Patsy fans...your team is so good, but you have to go through the krpytonite to your Superman in order to get to another SB. The ONE team that can beat the Patriots, and they are standing in your way again.

Dont get me wrong, I have oodles of respect for the Patriots...but they are kidding themselves if they think they can beat the red-hot Steelers in Pittsburgh in the playoffs.

Do i respect the Patriots?  Yes absolutely.

Do I despise them?  Yes.

Do I REALLY care if they win or lose?  Not really.

What satisifaction should a Bills fan get from seeing the Pats lose at this time???  NE has won 2 of the last 3 Super Bowls, we were EMBARASSED Sunday Night at NE....Buffalo hasnt EVEN made the playoffs since 1999....I care about the Bills getting BACK to being a playoff caliber team...honestly I do not give a stevestojan about the Patriots.

130343[/snapback]

Exactly. Who gives a stevestojan about the Pats now? Its not like we're going to beat them out for the division title now. I could care less if they win or lose. I have a couple of them on my fantasy teams, so I was actually hoping they would do well offensively.

Dont get me wrong, I have oodles of respect for the Patriots...but they are kidding themselves if they think they can beat the red-hot Steelers in Pittsburgh in the playoffs.

----------------------------------------

Personally, I wouldn't favor a rookie QB over Brady in the AFC Championship game anywhere.

Yes, Pittsburgh beat them but the playoffs are different. And Dillon didn't play in that game.

And I hate the Pats unlike some of you. While they are an AWESOME team I wouldn't mind seeing them fall.

The Patriots are currently the best team in the NFL. (i.e they hold the championship title until someone takes it away from them).

Sure they get lucky sometimes, but the old adage is you have to be good to be lucky and lucky to be good. I sure as hell wouldn't mind having Belichieck coaching and Brady QB'ing the Bills.

I'd also take Scott Pioli over Donahoe any day of the week as GM/Director of player personnel.

That said, any rational fan would have been cheering for a KC loss last night based on the numbers.

Having only 1 loss to date, it's not the Pats the Bills will have to beat out in order to make the playoffs (a slim chance at best anyway). With 6 losses to date, the Bills need other AFC teams to accumulate losses.

Excluding the current division leaders (New England, Indy, Pittsburgh, Denver and San Diego tied) the Bills have slim hopes at best for a wild card. The contenders for wild cards at the moment are the Jets (7-3), Jacksonville (6-4), Baltimore (7-3) and either Denver or San Diego (both 7-3).

The Bills are tied with Houston, Tennessee, and Cincinnati (all at 4-6).

KC's loss last night got rid of another potential 4-6 team, so Bills fans should be thanking the PATs this morning. .

By handing KC their 7th loss last night, the Patriots have pretty well elimintaed the Chiefs from post season contention.

P.S. New England has way better looking uniforms than the Bills too.

Bring back the real sweaters and lose the Denver wannabe look!

When the Pats win a SB without the zebras giving them playoff wins, I'll have respect for them as SB champs.  Outside of that, they're a well-coached team who plays great during the regular season but gets favored heavily in the playoffs.  I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.  Oh and if not for Roman Phifer getting away with interference on Gonzalez on Green's INT before the half, the Pats would have probably lost.  But I saw enough last night to know that the Pats better PRAY that Pgh has 1 more loss than them, because the Pats won't win there in the playoffs.

130373[/snapback]

LOL, you whine more than Mike Martz. Waah! Waah!!

P.S. New England has way better looking uniforms than the Bills too.

--------------

Gotta love it when they wear the blue on blue. The freaking lines on the side of the jersey (the stripes) aren't the same width as the lines on the pants.

Dumbasses.