BillsfaninFl

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't encourage this. We get many complaints about over the line avatars. Thank you.

If I come here during lunch time at work, I turn off avatars (and sigs) . I am not a prude, and I know you certainly aren't, but sometimes avatars draw unwanted attention.

:D you cannot win.

Byrd's chick looks like a tranny. Dib wins, it's not even a question. Plus Byrd went on an insane homophobic tirade last week on the shoutbox.

HAHAHA!

So, now you want to question my sexuality? This is HILARIOUS!

I would like to see what the chick you have been hoppin in the sack with, looks like?

It is not hard to google "Vida Guerra" and pull up a picture of her phenomenal ass, then upload it as your avatar!

I would definitely challenge ANYBODY on here, to come up with pictures of better looking, real life girls!?! But, there is no way of telling if anything is real or not.

HAHAHA!

So, now you want to question my sexuality? This is HILARIOUS!

I would like to see what the chick you have been hoppin in the sack with, looks like?

It is not hard to google "Vida Guerra" and pull up a picture of her phenomenal ass, then upload it as your avatar!

I would definitely challenge ANYBODY on here, to come up with pictures of better looking, real life girls!?! But, there is no way of telling if anything is real or not.

I don't think he was questioning your sexuality - he said homophobic.

I think your girl looks great - I have a problem with your quote from Lombardi - you need to find a Lou Saban quote and replace it