[closed]Im drinking the blue and orange kool aid

Im on board with the rest of the Tebow lovers. Clausen good Bradford is gonna be great if he doesnt get hurt but Tebow just wins. The more I see him the more I know that this guy would die on the field playing football and trying to win. With that said here is a video that eludes to the Bills as a potential fit...the little guy in the black suit that looks like Kazoo from the Jetsons says it

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-senior-bowl/...scouting-report

I'm not going to say I'm for or against the kid but having him, to me anyways, would semi help being a lefty and knowing we have a lack luster left side on the O line. Yes I know that every player on the line needs to be able to stop the rush but it could be a stepping stone.

alludes. elude means to avoid. At any rate, I heard a report from an espn dude yesterday on Mike & Mike (I'm sure someone else heard it) that the consensus right now is that his delivery is way too slow for the NFL game and most NFL scouts are starting to pick up on this. Heart only takes you so far when you have hulking 265 lb. linebackers who do steroids and run a 4.5 40 trying to rip your head off.

alludes. elude means to avoid. At any rate, I heard a report from an espn dude yesterday on Mike & Mike (I'm sure someone else heard it) that the consensus right now is that his delivery is way too slow for the NFL game and most NFL scouts are starting to pick up on this. Heart only takes you so far when you have hulking 265 lb. linebackers who do steroids and run a 4.5 40 trying to rip your head off.

Do you think its any slower than Byron Leftwich's release?I dont and i think he will be a good/great qb in the Nfl

I don't think comparing him to Byron Leftwich is a selling point.

I was comparing his release to Byron Leftwich not his win/loss record.I think Tebow will be like Flutie and somehow/someway find a way to win.Isnt that what we want in our qb?

I was comparing his release to Byron Leftwich not his win/loss record.I think Tebow will be like Flutie and somehow/someway find a way to win.Isnt that what we want in our qb?

This isn't Little Giants where teams will themselves to magical victories. I want a prototypical QB like Matt Ryan or Joe Flacco- 6'4" 230 big arm, quick release.

This isn't Little Giants where teams will themselves to magical victories. I want a prototypical QB like Matt Ryan or Joe Flacco- 6'4" 230 big arm, quick release.

Well people in hell want ice water too.At this point beggers cant be choosers and if hes there in the second round i take him.jmo

Tebow is a good guy but not a NFL QB.

http://www.examiner.com/x-19045-NFL-Draft-...-Bowl-practices

Through a few days of Tebow Bowl practice, oops I mean Senior Bowl practice; several players are helping themselves, while others are hurting themselves in regards to their draft stock. Media attention aside, it seems that Tebow looks like the next Gino Torretta or Brady Quinn. Lots and lots of hype, but little or no actual talent relatable to the NFL game.

It seems that many forget that College Football is almost a totally different sport than NFL football. There are many players, coaches, and the like that are great in the college game, but not good for the NFL game. At this point Tebow is more hype, than anything a NFL team not named the Jacksonville Jaguars can use.

While he looked a lot better in day two of practices than he did on day one, it seems the lasting impression of Tebow is going to be his struggles taking snaps from a center, and his difficulty making three and five step drops. That may change with a strong showing in the game, but this is going to be the wrap on him from now until draft day.

At this point I don’t see how a NFL team can draft Tebow to be their QB. The Jags may draft him to help sell tickets, but I don’t see him taking a lot of NFL snaps as a QB. That being said the Jaguars may still take him in the first round to excite their fans, but I would bet that he ends up as a tailback or a tight end in their offense.

Without doubt Tebow’s stock is down and down significantly, but let us take a look at a few of the other players in this year’s Senior Bowl:

Stock Up

• Mike Iupati, OG, Idaho- So far he is earning rave reviews for his play in the North’s practice sessions. He is putting elite players on the ground, and dominating the point of attack. He already was the best Guard in the draft, but this performance has his stock way up

• Syd’Quan Thompson, CB, California- He seems to have it all, toughness and coverage abilities, and he is turning heads so far this week

• Sean Weatherspoon, LB, Missouri- He is aggressive, plays the middle well, and his very physical with blockers. Now he must prove he can defend the run

• Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee- Strong play, and the ability to create penetration may be moving him into first round consideration. He can also chase down the play. He looks very impressive

• Anthony Dixon, RB, Mississippi State- He looks to be one of the best bruising backs in this draft class. If a team needs a tough runner to get them some tough yards, this is the guy. He is one of the best between the tackles backs in this draft

Stock Down

• Taylor Mays, S, USC- I have been a lot higher on him than most, but he continues to disappoint. Watching practice yesterday he was routinely being beat by elite wide outs. He plays very physical against the run, but his weakness in pass coverage is being exposed

• Javier Arenas, CB, Alabama- He lacks elite speed, and that is affecting his draft status. He may have to rely on the fact that he is a fine nickel back who has exceptional kick returning abilities

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.