ESPN Truth and Rumors: Buffalo and Vick

sharper802

first response to this thread and i'll note that I haven't read the rest of it...

this is indeed a cultural "accident" as you term it as even his supporters term it as such

for instance, Jamie Foxx said http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/20414907/

I think Whoopi Goldberg and a few others said something similar along the lines of "part of His Cultural Upbringing." It's great you think you're colorblind, but let's not be completely blind of the facts.

This is all nonsense from apologists. Any person who does not realize the systematic torture and killing of animals for the use of illegal gambling is a crime is nothing but a worthless fool. In the wired world we live in cultural ignorance is not an excuse. Chalking this up to a "black thing" is both stupid and irresponsible. The best we can do is call this a Vick thing.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WORTHLESS...THIS IS THE TYPE OF SH*T IM TALKING BOUT...racial a** buffalo (its so funny how the admins let that sh*t slide like thats ok, matter a fact only two other people caught that and its be plenty comments after)...you should be ashamed of how you think...not to mention saying brohm has potential after being cut from a practice squad...COME ON SON YOU CANT BE SERIOUS...if you dont like mike vick thats your opinion cool, but be refrain from the racial slurs...only a pu**y would be racial behind a computer ass*ole...

One person drops a racial slur and suddenly the whole city is racist???? :wallbash:

This thread is about to be derailed, thanks everyone. That's right, I blame everyone, it's the new cool thing to do.....

:wallbash:

None of this makes any sense

I disagree completely with beastmode on what the Bills need behind center--and at times we spit insults to blow off steam when arguing about the future of the team. but we live in a civilization here. Incoherent idiotic ramblings accomplish exactly nothing.

Also, can't harp on sentence structure when you spell like a mental patient.

Spell like a mental patient.. How did u come up with that. Do you work with the menatlly challenged AND KNOW HOW THEY SPELL. (DORK) I was in a hurry and thought it would be fun to start something with the tard calling B-LO A RACIST CITY. but i got you instead. Dont read what i attempt to write if you dont understand. It is for me and my mentally challenged friends. Which ther seems to be a lot of on this board.

Spell like a mental patient.. How did u come up with that. Do you work with the menatlly challenged AND KNOW HOW THEY SPELL. (DORK) I was in a hurry and thought it would be fun to start something with the tard calling B-LO A RACIST CITY. but i got you instead. Dont read what i attempt to write if you dont understand. It is for me and my mentally challenged friends. Which ther seems to be a lot of on this board.

Listen...you are barely literate. which fine, ditches still need digging. but this is a board that has its act together. We are intelligent fans who enjoy dissecting the minutia of the Bills franchise. the incoherent idiocy and tossing of nonsense is neither appreciated nor wanted. Go back to Billszone until you are ready to conduct yourself with class, intelligence and decency.

Brohm was brought in very late in the season and it should be no wonder why he didnt play more. However, the most popular player on any losing team, or the Eagles, will always be the backup QB.

Brohm is popular choice b/c of his demonstrated ability - not because he is a back-up

One person drops a racial slur and suddenly the whole city is racist???? :wallbash:

This thread is about to be derailed, thanks everyone. That's right, I blame everyone, it's the new cool thing to do.....

:wallbash:

Being from buffalo I know how the city gets down, sorry if you thought I was an out of town person. Im not saying all of buffalo is that way but most are.

How do you no he didn't mean "NO" for the N-bomb.... which he probably didn't but it isn't saying he didn't,. Matbe u r the racist for thinking that way. U act like a little girl (skirt up high) with the way u reacted to that statment by what u typed. Relax, he didn't say the word your refering too, also you are making it out to be more then what it is by responding to it. Chill out pansie, cause he doesn't like your boy VICK and likes Brohm, that is why you r throughing a hissy fit. Maybe u need 2 go 2 the OBGYN and get the sand cleaned from your vaginal area.....LMAO. Oh ya and i will go bac 2 school and learn how to type hole sentences...... dork, u all understand what i wrote! Fast n to the point,,, boooooooyaaaaaa

Ummm No..You can act like he ment "NO" if you want to but if that the case he'd just said no. Everyone knows what N-Bomb means sorry if you don't. And before you talk bout my grammer you should check yours..

Guest dog14787
Michael Vick may end up in Buffalo and I know some of you guys will not be happy. Myself personally, I'm big on Trent Edwards, but regardless of what happens or If Vick comes to Buffalo or not I'm not going to let one person or one decision take my team away.

Even If you don't like a fella there's still a whole team full of players that had nothing to do with the decision. So come on guys don't lose your team over one person, its not worth it.

I know Marshawn is cheering this idea. He needs a new career in LA when he gets kicked off the Bills eventually, LOL.

Seriously, maybe, just maybe Vick actually teaches Lynch to growup quickly or he may be heading to jail himself.

I never liked Vick as a QB, very inaccurate as a thrower. If the Bills do it, I will continue to watch an hope Kelly and the older ex Bills make sure Vick understands what it takes to be a Buffalo Bill.

There was a time when Vick was probably the most exciting thing in all of sports with his ability to improvise and run with the ball, there was no one faster or more dangerous with the football in the NFL then Michael Vick.

If Vick could mature as a QB and start reading defenses better he would practically be unstoppable,

I'm just saying...

This is all nonsense from apologists. Any person who does not realize the systematic torture and killing of animals for the use of illegal gambling is a crime is nothing but a worthless fool. In the wired world we live in cultural ignorance is not an excuse. Chalking this up to a "black thing" is both stupid and irresponsible. The best we can do is call this a Vick thing.

Your own response shows your own blindness to the ugliness of our world. Ignorance may be a problem but not addressing the problem by getting to the root of its source because of political correctness is another. Vick getting caught may actually be a great remedy to that cultural issue. He said himself on Dan Patrick's show that if he hadn't been caught, he'd still be involved in dogfighting now. Because of his "stature," everyone that supposedly didn't know that dog fighting is evil now knows it loud and clear...so there aren't any more excuses of ignorance anymore to that community segment.

Your own response shows your own blindness to the ugliness of our world. Ignorance may be a problem but not addressing the problem by getting to the root of its source because of political correctness is another. Vick getting caught may actually be a great remedy to that cultural issue. He said himself on Dan Patrick's show that if he hadn't been caught, he'd still be involved in dogfighting now. Because of his "stature," everyone that supposedly didn't know that dog fighting is evil now knows it loud and clear...so there aren't any more excuses of ignorance anymore to that community segment.

anyone who didn't already know it was evil is a !@#$ing idiot