Spend Like Idiots!?

XTC

What receiver do we bring in opposite of Lee? Do I dare dream of a Brandon Marshall? Or, have I been breathing futility fumes again?

Please don't tell me A) Hardy or B) Johnson------------ neither is ready for #2 spot.

So give me your realistic starter opposite Evans....

What kind of excitement would you like from your offseason? We got bread & water instead of a fancy snacks at the Head Coaching buffet, should there be a little extra jingle in RW's pocket for us or not?

What receiver do we bring in opposite of Lee? Do I dare dream of a Brandon Marshall? Or, have I been breathing futility fumes again?

Please don't tell me A) Hardy or B) Johnson------------ neither is ready for #2 spot.

What kind of excitement would you like from your offseason? We got bread & water instead of a fancy snacks at the Head Coaching buffet, should there be a little extra jingle in RW's pocket for us or not?

How about a QB to throw to WRs!!! A line to protect for said QB!! and a few LBs..... This team could have Larry Fitzgerald and Andre Johnson and still not make the playoffs

How about a QB to throw to WRs!!! A line to protect for said QB!! and a few LBs..... This team could have Larry Fitzgerald and Andre Johnson and still not make the playoffs

Seriously. We have 2 young WRs who'll be in their 3rd year (classic breakout year for WRs), and who both have legitimate prospects for success. Odds are, at least one pans out. Even if neither do, your 2nd WR isn't nearly as important as your first QB.

but its fun to talk and that was the original question you debbie downer

We have our #2 WR...Evans. We need a true #1 that knows how to run routes, demands respect of opposing DB's. Evans is a guy that runs 2-3 routes and if he can't get deep on a 9 route, he isn't worth a damn.

I think you let hardy and johnson go out there and prove themselves, neither has had a legit shot yet, and yr 3 is usually the breakout year, so I don't think we should be spending a substantial part of our budget on wr's through trades or FA.

You do realize that getting A-list free agents will not be any easier than getting A-list coaches? The media has tarnished our image. Not saying it's not deserved, but having the media reinforce that image only makes things harder.

PTR

You do realize that getting A-list free agents will not be any easier than getting A-list coaches? The media has tarnished our image. Not saying it's not deserved, but having the media reinforce that image only makes things harder.

PTR

Money talks.

How about let's start with a guy who doesn't rack up domestic abuse charges as often as he scores touchdowns.

How about let's start with a guy who doesn't rack up domestic abuse charges as often as he scores touchdowns.

Eh, bull ****. How about a guy that is better than TO ever was...in his prime!

PTR

When you go 10 years without making the playoffs, you deserve a tarnished image.

Eh, bull ****. How about a guy that is better than TO ever was...in his prime!

That's just :thumbsup: great that you feel that way, man (regardless of how insane the opinion is) but his next offense is going to cost him, and his next team, dearly. I'd rather it didn't happen on the Bills.

If you feel that he's better than T.O. in his prime, are Andre Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald better than 5 Jerry Rices and 4 Randy Mosses?