ACORN Pimp Gets Busted

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it how some people actually praise him for his actions.

So let me ask you this? What is more troubling to you, that ACORN, a government funded organization was involved in corrupt activity, or that some 24 year old "rogue journalist" was involved in criminal behavior?

To me? Don't give a **** about either.

Good enough. Normally I wouldn't give a **** about something that on the surface appeared to be as trivial as a weaselly organization such as ACORN, but considering that they do have many boots on the ground and do in all actuality play a role in helping determine our elected officials (see Al Franken), I happen to find there to be considerable more relevance in exposing ACORN for what they are as opposed to coming to the realization that some brash, cocksure kid displayed a serious lack of judgement.

I don't know, that's just me.

So let me ask you this? What is more troubling to you, that ACORN, a government funded organization was involved in corrupt activity, or that some 24 year old "rogue journalist" was involved in criminal behavior?

Both. Not a fan of ACORN in any way. And totally believe that this dumb ass kid should be thrown in prison. He actions should not be praised either.

Uhm... ok. ACORN did nothing illegal. There was an investigation, they were found to have done nothing illegal. Nothing. Nothing illegal.

Uhm... ok. ACORN did nothing illegal. There was an investigation, they were found to have done nothing illegal. Nothing. Nothing illegal.

Illegal or not, ACORN doesn't look like a good place for taxpayers to invest money. As for the idiots that broke into the Senator's office, they'll get what they deserve.