WORST Bills Player bang for the buck...

papazoid

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trade Whitner if they can for a mid to late round pick. Cut Kelsay, Denney, Reed, McCargo, and Parrish and don't resign T.O

That would give the Bills about $25 Mill

I would agree with your cuts but i would keep Whitner.

We could sign a few big names and then a whole bunch of mid-tier players that have some upside.

There is no upside to any of the players on your list ... at least not in Buffalo.

did anyone notice that our value players are mostly offensive linemen...after reading this board day in and day out I thought our OL sucked.

trading back into the 1st makes total sense, a 20th+ pick will be cheaper, than signing a free agent.

did anyone notice that our value players are mostly offensive linemen...after reading this board day in and day out I thought our OL sucked.

trading back into the 1st makes total sense, a 20th+ pick will be cheaper, than signing a free agent.

The OL was bad. It is a testament to how few players stood out as above average that the "good value" list contains a number of players that, very literally, would not make most teams 53 man rosters.

James Hardy should get a mention on the bad value list. The guy caught 1 !@#$ing ball all year.

And the way these lists are, Steve Johnson probably makes the good list as an honorable mention because he's paid peanuts and not because he only caught 2 balls. Jon Corto? Jon Corto??

It's pathetic that the entire WR corps, with significant playing time, is on the bad value list. Maybe that has something to do with the OL (which ironically flood filled the "good" value list) and the lousy QB play behind that line.

10. Ryan Denney - 2nd Round Pick. The 1st round pick that same year was Mike Williams, an epic bust

9. Chris Kelsay - 2nd round pick. The 1st round pick that same year was Willis McGahee, another wasted pick

8. Terrell Owens - Free Agent Gimmick

7. Josh Reed - 2nd Round Pick. The 1st round pick that same year was Mike Williams, an epic bust

6. Marshawn Lynch - 1st Round Pick

5. Leodis McKelvin - 1st Round Pick

4. Lee Evans - 1st Round Pick

3. Aaron Maybin - 1st Round Pick

2. John McCargo - 1st Round Pick

1. Roscoe Parrish - 2nd Round Pick. No first rounder that year because we traded it to Dallas the previous draft so we could take JP Losman

Anyone else seeing a trend? :beer:

This shows why Overdorf , Brandon , Littman need to be fired ................12th in NFL in pay.....more than the Colts,Patriots...OMG REALLY........ who did these contracts are you serious ? AFTER LOOKING AT kELSAY NUMBERS I SEE WHY Peters was mad ........Kelsay got paid what????? Overdorf should be fired on the spot ......We are looking for a Left Tackle because we are paying the likes of Kelsay,Parrish .................I would rather have Peters before Kelsay OR Parish any day of the week...................damn he would look real nice next to Wood,Levitre,Merridith right now.....Then add insult to injury we give softy Dockery the most expensive contract in Bills history.......Talking about the Blind paying the Blind fire Overdorf now ...Guy was the scapegoat

10. Ryan Denney - 2nd Round Pick. The 1st round pick that same year was Mike Williams, an epic bust

9. Chris Kelsay - 2nd round pick. The 1st round pick that same year was Willis McGahee, another wasted pick

7. Josh Reed - 2nd Round Pick. The 1st round pick that same year was Mike Williams, an epic bust

1. Roscoe Parrish - 2nd Round Pick. No first rounder that year because we traded it to Dallas the previous draft so we could take JP Losman

Anyone else seeing a trend? :beer:

Yeah. I also noticed 7 of the 10 players on "worst" value were D-linemen and receivers. List doesn't even include Hardy.

:blink:

Sorry:make that 8 of 10.

Anyone else seeing a trend? :wallbash:

A good post. To add to it, I'll mention a couple of players from the previous year's list who didn't make this year's.

6. Donte Whitner - 1st Round Pick

4. J.P. Losman - 1st Round Pick

James Hardy should get a mention on the bad value list. The guy caught 1 !@#$ing ball all year.

And the way these lists are, Steve Johnson probably makes the good list as an honorable mention because he's paid peanuts and not because he only caught 2 balls. Jon Corto? Jon Corto??

It's pathetic that the entire WR corps, with significant playing time, is on the bad value list. Maybe that has something to do with the OL (which ironically flood filled the "good" value list) and the lousy QB play behind that line.

Hardy played in 1 game. Thats why he only had 1 catch.