The Senior Bowl

Senior Bowl practices and game week festivities are attended by more than 800 general managers, head coaches, assistant coaches, scouts and other front office personnel from all 32 National Football League teams. Just heard on the radio from a scout here in in Denver who was there. Guess how many scouts the Bills had there? One. ONE! Trying to stay positive, but that is not good news.

Senior Bowl practices and game week festivities are attended by more than 800 general managers, head coaches, assistant coaches, scouts and other front office personnel from all 32 National Football League teams. Just heard on the radio from a scout here in in Denver who was there. Guess how many scouts the Bills had there? One. ONE! Trying to stay positive, but that is not good news.

I'm calling bullsh*t on that report. And for lots of reasons. Chiefly, the game isn't until next week and secondly, the Bills have selected many players from the Senior Bowl in the past. Last year they drafted five. Second to Cleveland's six along with NE among others. You can expect the entire contigent of essential Bills brass to be there this week. Nix, Gailey, Modrak chief among them.

Has nothing to do with you as the messenger.

GO BILLS!!!

Don't worry...

I doubt every team sends an average of 24 people for just the senior bowl...based on basic scouting knowledge alone...that ALL 32 teams have thoroughly scouted the players in the senior bowl to the point where they know to much about the players...favorites foods, shoe size and music choice...

Only the top ten or so guys from the 32 teams will be there...to watch the seniors play...see who stands out...while they sit in a luxury box eating lavish meals, smoking the finest cigars, sip their respective wines!

The East - West Game is being played today at 3 Pm. My guess is that most of the NFL coaches are there including the Bills. Next week is senior Bowl week. The Senior Bowl has most of the bigger Stars. Second day- third day picks are more likely to be at the East West game.

My apologies. I only heard a brief part of what this guy had to say on the radio, including his words on the Bills. I thought it was the Senior Bowl, it is in fact the East West Shrine game he was referring to.

They still play the E-W Shrine game? :rolleyes: