I have to say it.....

Yeah I noticed the thing with Pace....I thought that was really funny.....

If he can just get is pass rush techniques down a little better....he would be a complete player....

Personally....I think that he is a more complete player then Schrobel.....most people wont see it because Schrobel is the better pass rusher......

Yeah I noticed the thing with Pace....I thought that was really funny.....

If he can just get is pass rush techniques down a little better....he would be a complete player....

Personally....I think that he is a more complete player then Schrobel.....most people wont see it because Schrobel is the better pass rusher......

129343[/snapback]

Maybe Schobel will hit the weights a bit more this off season and add 10-15 pounds of

muscle. Kelsay seem to play "stronger" if that mades sense...

I really like Kelsay's game.....the guy just gives 100 percent effort all the time....and does the little things that are not counted on sack totals.....

I think he plays with great fundamentals.....and you are starting to see opposing teams run AWAY from his side of the field a lot more.....

129249[/snapback]

I agree--Kelsay's development has been great. He's probably the better player than Schobel, or at least, he will be---the guy was a mid first round talent who fell to us, whereas Schobel was a 2nd round talent whom we got in the 2nd round.

A little off the subject--Ryan Denney hasn't looked bad either. Yes, he got demoted--but I have seen #92 around the ball quite a bit. I don't think he'll ever live to his billing as the next Phil Hanson, but Denney has been productive in limited chances.

I agree--Kelsay's development has been great. He's probably the better player than Schobel, or at least, he will be---the guy was a mid first round talent who fell to us, whereas Schobel was a 2nd round talent whom we got in the 2nd round.

A little off the subject--Ryan Denney hasn't looked bad either. Yes, he got demoted--but I have seen #92 around the ball quite a bit. I don't think he'll ever live to his billing as the next Phil Hanson, but Denney has been productive in limited chances.

129362[/snapback]

I agree that Denny has not looked that bad...

I guess my problem with Ryan Denny is that he and Kelsay's game is just to close together with Kelsay being clearly the better player....

I would like to see the bills either draft or bring in a free agent DE that is just a tenacious pass rusher....so he can be inserted into the situations where Posey comes in now.....

I would like to see the bills either draft or bring in a free agent DE that is just a tenacious pass rusher....so he can be inserted into the situations where Posey comes in now.....

129386[/snapback]

Who wouldn't? There just aren't that many truly difference making pass rushers available. I am pretty tired of "weight room Adonis" myself - though he didn't suck yesterday.