ATTENTION ALL WHINERS

Get a grip and get in line.

Support the team.

We were never going to land Cowher in the 1st place ... he didn't retire from the Steelers to coach the Bills.

Shanahan was always in it for the money so Snyder was the obvious choice.

Thank heavens Ralph and Nix didn't return Marty's calls ... Jauron was "Marty-light", the last thing we needed was "Marty-Extra Strong"

Nix and Gailey are good football men. Gailey is offensive minded. And offense is what we desperately need.

ALL YOUR NEGATIVITY NOW IS JUST HURTING THE TEAM.

Make the guy feel welcome here.

Support the team.

We were never going to land Cowher in the 1st place ... he didn't retire from the Steelers to coach the Bills.

Thank heavens Ralph and Nix didn't return Marty's calls ... Jauron was "Marty-light", the last thing we needed was "Marty-Extra Strong"

Nix and Gailey are good football men. Gailey is offensive minded. And offense is what we desperately need.

May not agree with you all of the time... you are right on this one!! :w00t::worthy::w00t: :w00t:

Support the team.

I'm with ya bro, I'll give him a shot.

He likes to run the ball, I'm anxious to see what he can do with Jackson and Lynch.

Support the team.

What a bunch of crap! grow a pair.....We got snookered yet again......time to fold! f Ralph!

Support the team.

Jauron was Marty light, are you friggin kidding me....that is one of the dumbest and uneducated statements I have ever read

Marty has had 15 winning seasons in the NFL, four seasons at .500 and a grand total of 2 losing seasons taking 3 different teams to the playoffs

Jauron has had one winning season and 8 losing seasons

how is that even friggin close?

and are you really saying that Chan Gailey is a better head coach then Marty Schottenheimer?

Support the team.

I couldn't agree more, I believe this team will be better next year and ultimately i am optimistic that Chan Can lead us to the Promise Land.

BTW, Shannahan won 1 playoff game in the last decade, cowher went 1-1, in SB's 2-4 in AFC champ games, and Marty is the biggest playoff choker EVER, I fail to see what innovations they offer.

I support the Nix/Gailey regime

now lets draft some Studs!!! :w00t:

I'll admit I blew a gasket last night down here in DC and watching Mike Shanahan run for the money made me realize this moron down here did us a favor and we won't be the ones in cap hell in 3 years.

But I'm in line. I married into a Jacksonville family and we went to the game down in Florida this year and their fans are pathetic. They have Tebow jerseys printed already (Yes I am a Gator fan). They had SECTIONS, tarped off and watching some of their taunts and rituals reminded me of a JV game back at home in Hamburg.

But I'm bringing my bro in law to the game up Buffalo this year...again, I lost my cool, but this is my team and til the day one of us dies, I'll be there supporting them.

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!! :w00t:

I'll admit I blew a gasket last night down here in DC and watching Mike Shanahan run for the money made me realize this moron down here did us a favor and we won't be the ones in cap hell in 3 years.

Teams haven't been in cap hell in a long time, and it's looking like they'll be no cap next year. There's a chance there may never be another cap, but that's not for awhile.

This off-season will be unique, in that without a cap it will be interesting to see what team do. Particularly with UFA's not becoming so until they've completed 6 seasons of NFL service. Anyone who hasn't is a RFA, meaning they'll be tendered and require draft pick compensation.

Teams haven't been in cap hell in a long time, and it's looking like they'll be no cap next year. There's a chance there may never be another cap, but that's not for awhile.

This off-season will be unique, in that without a cap it will be interesting to see what team do. Particularly with UFA's not becoming so until they've completed 6 seasons of NFL service. Anyone who hasn't is a RFA, meaning they'll be tendered and require draft pick compensation.

They will have a cap next year...I doubt the owners would allow this March deadline to pass without something going on. You're right, if they don't cap, you'll never get one back. And Goodell says he wants a rookie cap.

Support the team.

Support the team? We have. For decades. And we keep getting **** on.

what will they do if a team's roster has guaranteed contracts from the non-cap year that exceed a new cap?

Yeah... Get in line...

Boy you love it or leave it types are real original... I'm happy to be in a place where I can express my opinion instead of living in a machine with the same, predictable automated responses... But, hey, perhaps thats why you call yourself Joe_the_6_pack... Not really trying to stand out with an original opinion, huh? You guys who tell us we aren't allowed to criticize baffle me...

Here's an original opinion for you... I'll say whatever the f*** I feel I need to say without your holier-than-thou permission... How's that? You are hurting this franchise by getting in line... The organization will continue to bring in the old, tired retreads as long as they can continue selling tickets... And your blind optimism with whatever sh** they shovel to you just continues the sick addiction...

This signing is pure bullsh**!!! No matter how you look at it... We've all heard the "just wait and see" "you don't know what his potential is" approach... Same old line with Jauron, as it was with Mularkey, as it was with Williams... Sure, lets wait and see how he handles playing against Bill Belichick, Rex Ryan and the talent Bill Parcells has brought to Miami... Perhaps he and Nix beat the odds and turn this once-proud team around... and I will continue to watch and root for this team (probably without further financial investments till they make logical decisions again)... But please, do not tell me what I should think, give opinion on or criticize on this forum... I have made more than enough of an investment on this team to decide when I will call them on their bullsh**!!! And their steamy mess really stinks right now...

I hope I'm wrong, Joe, I really do... and I'll be one of the first to admit it if I am. But I doubt it... and the track record is heavily in my favor...

Yeah... Get in line...

Boy you love it or leave it types are real original... I'm happy to be in a place where I can express my opinion instead of living in a machine with the same, predictable automated responses... But, hey, perhaps thats why you call yourself Joe_the_6_pack... Not really trying to stand out with an original opinion, huh? You guys who tell us we aren't allowed to criticize baffle me...

Here's an original opinion for you... I'll say whatever the f*** I feel I need to say without your holier-than-thou permission... How's that? You are hurting this franchise by getting in line... The organization will continue to bring in the old, tired retreads as long as they can continue selling tickets... And your blind optimism with whatever sh** they shovel to you just continues the sick addiction...

This signing is pure bullsh**!!! No matter how you look at it... We've all heard the "just wait and see" "you don't know what his potential is" approach... Same old line with Jauron, as it was with Mularkey, as it was with Williams... Sure, lets wait and see how he handles playing against Bill Belichick, Rex Ryan and the talent Bill Parcells has brought to Miami... Perhaps he and Nix beat the odds and turn this once-proud team around... and I will continue to watch and root for this team (probably without further financial investments till they make logical decisions again)... But please, do not tell me what I should think, give opinion on or criticize on this forum... I have made more than enough of an investment on this team to decide when I will call them on their bullsh**!!! And their steamy mess really stinks right now...

I hope I'm wrong, Joe, I really do... and I'll be one of the first to admit it if I am. But I doubt it... and the track record is heavily in my favor...

hey man if it makes you happy, go ahead get it off your chest, maybe you'll feel better LOL

Yeah... Get in line...

I dont think its the criticism he is really harping on. I think its the people who are "Die Ralph" and "this sucks, you suck, life sucks" posters. I can deal with the criticism, but not that BS. We or atleast I understand people have a right to be upset and share that view. But at least provide constructive criticism.

Also the problem arises is when we try to defend our stance the "whiners" respond back with post like this:

yo dickface, everything on here gets posted multiple times. Cause losers like you have nothing better to do. So you like being the oakland of the east coast? That is what all these terrible moves keep doing. And every year, Buffalo fans go out and buy season tickets.

The defition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results-

Most of the whining post are a rant and provide no facts or backing. Also being told how not to spend my money is not the way to go.

I too hope you are wrong, and will believe you are untill i am proven wrong.

Guest dog14787

Support the team.

I have to agree with you, its time to get behind our new HC and make him feel welcome.