Ugh I hope Billick is wrong

DarthICE

He thinks maybe Gailey convinced the Bills they can win with Edwards. Jesus how much longer before people get that this clown is worthless as an NFL QB? I mean seriously, he wouldn't have ever started in the NFL if not for Jauron. Average arm, below average ability to read a defense, a pure chicken **** when it comes to pulling the trigger on tough passes and throwing with anticipation.

Man I really hope the nix and Gailey have finding a new QB at the top of their list.

He thinks maybe Gailey convinced the Bills they can win with Edwards. Jesus how much longer before people get that this clown is worthless as an NFL QB? I mean seriously, he wouldn't have ever started in the NFL if not for Jauron. Average arm, below average ability to read a defense, a pure chicken **** when it comes to pulling the trigger on tough passes and throwing with anticipation.

Man I really hope the nix and Gailey have finding a new QB at the top of their list.

source?

He thinks maybe Gailey convinced the Bills they can win with Edwards.

Billick never said that. I've been watching Total Access on NFL Network since 7 pm

Billick asserted that Gailey may find that the quarterback the Bills move forward with is on the team, as in Edwards. Then Billick chimed in with his thoughts on Edwards, which are favorable.

Billick never said that. I've been watching Total Access on NFL Network since 7 pm

Billick asserted that Gailey may find that the quarterback the Bills move forward with is on the team, as in Edwards. Then Billick chimed in with his thoughts on Edwards, which are favorable.

lol...thanks. This ranks just below Fewell dissing the Bills by complementing his own players.

I have to respectfully, but strongly, disagree with that statement.

Trent Edwards showed flashes of being a very good QB. With the RIGHT coach, calling the right game plan...and with some weapons in place...he can succeed.

Well, if the rumors that the League is considering banning the forward pass come to fruition, we're in like flynn... :thumbsup:

Yes, as would any of us when we got our heads knocked off every other play, thanks to our swiss cheese offensive line. Joe Montana would have looked just as timid and inept behind that line. Not to say we shouldn't look for a new QB, but I think the Bills themselves stunted Edwards' development.

Oof! They are just killing the Bills on NFLN. They went around the desk for "Buy or Sell: Gailey will get the Bills back to the playoffs." They all picked SELL and were emphatic about it. Then the last round was "Buy or Sell: Romo & Wade win a superbowl." They all bought it up. Then Rich Eisen had to comment basically that Bills fans must be biting their fists hearing this stuff. :thumbsup::ph34r::(

Oof! They are just killing the Bills on NFLN. They went around the desk for "Buy or Sell: Gailey will get the Bills back to the playoffs." They all picked SELL and were emphatic about it. Then the last round was "Buy or Sell: Romo & Wade win a superbowl." They all bought it up. Then Rich Eisen had to comment basically that Bills fans must be biting their fists hearing this stuff. :thumbsup::ph34r::(

What do these guys really know. All they can do is sit behind a desk and make stupid comments. If Billick is so great ,then why isn't he coaching anywhere? There is a reason for that.

What do these guys really know. All they can do is sit behind a desk and make stupid comments. If Billick is so great ,then why isn't he coaching anywhere? There is a reason for that.

True. He apparently prefers sitting in a make-up chair in his fancy suits to standing on a sideline. Still, it is a pretty bitter pill to swallow.

The NFL Total Access is unwatchable. Rich Eisen practices his standup career. Rod Woodsen picks the Ravens/Steelers in every poll because he played for them. Marshall Faulk is a blabbering idiot. There are enough Tools on that show to fill up a tool belt.

True. He apparently prefers sitting in a make-up chair in his fancy suits to standing on a sideline. Still, it is a pretty bitter pill to swallow.

All the media outlets are going to be bitter towards the Bills right now because they had no knowledge of Chan being a candidate and everything they talked about for the last 2 weeks was a bunch of crap. Not saying I am thrilled about Chan but at least he has a better resume than anyone the Bills have hired in the last 10 years or maybe longer. Billick on the other hand wanted the job and the Bills didn't give him the time of day and shrunk his big head. He is thinking how dare the Bills hire Chan instead of me ,so he won't be too positive towards them.

All the media outlets are going to be bitter towards the Bills right now because they had no knowledge of Chan being a candidate and everything they talked about for the last 2 weeks was a bunch of crap. Not saying I am thrilled about Chan but at least he has a better resume than anyone the Bills have hired in the last 10 years or maybe longer. Billick on the other hand wanted the job and the Bills didn't give him the time of day and shrunk his big head. He is thinking how dare the Bills hire Chan instead of me ,so he won't be too positive towards them.

i think you're on to something here. :w00t:

The NFL Total Access is unwatchable. Rich Eisen practices his standup career. Rod Woodsen picks the Ravens/Steelers in every poll because he played for them. Marshall Faulk is a blabbering idiot. There are enough Tools on that show to fill up a tool belt.

The show has way too much blabber. The Sunday network shows are not perfect but they do a far better job editing and cutting out garbage time, which NFL Total Access has WAY too much of.

Rich Eisen is unbearable to watch.

Oof! They are just killing the Bills on NFLN. They went around the desk for "Buy or Sell: Gailey will get the Bills back to the playoffs." They all picked SELL and were emphatic about it. Then the last round was "Buy or Sell: Romo & Wade win a superbowl." They all bought it up. Then Rich Eisen had to comment basically that Bills fans must be biting their fists hearing this stuff. :blink::censored: :censored:

Playoff teams that are raised from the depths of the NFL strandings are born through media options and fan reaction. It has nothing to do with drafting, coaching, and aquiring players via trade and free agency.

I do not like the hire, but listen, Buddy and Cahn are on the same page. We have a head of football operations that seems to be completely on the same page as the Head Coach. Also, the both have strong convictions. We have not had that since Marv and Bill Polian. Means nothing other than we have a chance with these guys. We have a chance to get the Bills moving in the right direction and staying there, consistently. Proof will come in Dec '10 and Dec '11....We shall see.

Go Bills

i bet this is 100% accurate. It would be the cheapest move so the move the bills will make

i bet this is 100% accurate. It would be the cheapest move so the move the bills will make

And how many teams like to waste draft picks. Even though he was a 3rd rounder, most teams want to get something out of a 3rd even if only a solid backup. They are not dumping Edwards and his low salary.