Ok so when do you get the rookie QB reps?

ICE

Over 4 min to go, kicking the hell out of the rams...Bledsoe is still in. Why? Sorry folks this is no logical explination. there is an emotional one. an EGO based one, but not logical.

JP has said his leg is fine. MM threw his ass to the wolfs on a seconds notice without any practice in NE. On the road and getting our asses handed to us.

so here we are AT HOME, WINNING by 20 damn points, DOMINATING every damn aspect of the game...why not now?

honestly, why not at home with a safe lead, game in hand? Pure stupidity or ego one of the two. Or fear. Fear that if that rookie leads them down the field you are going to hear about it even moreso than this last week from fans.

so again I ask, when do you play him? When we are losing? Oh yeah that is good. When the D can pin their ears back and come after the rookie and get his ass hurt. Nice :rolleyes: On the road? Yeah real good thinking there too ;) Sorry there was no better time than yesterday. This kid needs on the field, Live fire reps.

some one challenged me to say when in the last 10 years a QB is allowed to throw with a lead that late in the game. There are too many to name. That is 'mop up time' right then and there. THEN is the time you allow a QB to throw. BTW....I remember Mr. Brown (our other "QB of the future') either last year or the year before in 'mop up time' I believe? times like yesterday are EXACTLY When you get him his reps.

so again I ask, when do you play him?

How many times can you ask the EXACTLY SAME FREAK'N question ICE?!

You've been answered... And because it's not the answer YOU want to read, you dismiss the answers as stupid.

:rolleyes:

Stop your crusading SL, err, ICE.

Oh, and if backup QBs throw the ball with 20 point leads and less than 5 minutes left in the game as frequently as you say, please show me a play-by-play from ONE game. You have time to make the exact same post over and over and over and over and over and over, you should be able to take 30 seconds and find one.

And the funny part is -- if JPL *had* played and thrown the ball, and we ended up losing the agme (remember Buffalo/Denver, scoring 20 points in 77 seconds?), you would've been the first one to post saying that MM was stupid for allowing JPL to throw. ;)

CW

Over 4 min to go, kicking the hell out of the rams...Bledsoe is still in. Why?  Sorry folks this is no logical explination. there is an emotional one. an EGO based one, but not logical.

JP has said his leg is fine.  MM threw his ass to the wolfs on a seconds notice without any practice in NE. On the road and getting our asses handed to us.

so here we are AT HOME, WINNING by 20 damn points, DOMINATING every damn aspect of the game...why not now?

honestly, why not at home with a safe lead, game in hand?  Pure stupidity or ego one of the two. Or fear.  Fear that if that rookie leads them down the field you are going to hear about it even moreso than this last week from fans.

so again I ask, when do you play him?  When we are losing? Oh yeah that is good. When the D can pin their ears back and come after the rookie and get his ass hurt. Nice  :rolleyes:  On the road?  Yeah real good thinking there too  ;)  Sorry there was no better time than yesterday.  This kid needs on the field, Live fire reps.

some one challenged me to say when in the last 10 years a QB is allowed to throw with a lead that late in the game. There are too many to name. That is 'mop up time' right then and there. THEN is the time you allow a QB to throw. BTW....I remember Mr. Brown (our other "QB of the future') either last year or the year before in 'mop up time' I believe?  times like yesterday are EXACTLY When you get him his reps.

129003[/snapback]

ICE, look at who you are asking. I have seen at least 3 people here today say (and believe) that we still have a chance at the playoffs.

I really (unfortunatly) believe that he won't start until we are mathematically out.

And I will take heat for this, but that cannot happen soon enough.

We know JP is the guy next year. So, why not play him NOW, during a wasted season, so he is not a scared rookie next year. The experience he could gain by playing these last 6 games would be priceless. But no, Mularky won't do that.

Man, I hope this mathematical thing happens soon, so JP can get us ready for the future.

That's right, I said it. I hope the inevitable loss happens sooner rather than later. Losing soon now will only help us for next year.

He'll get better workouts running passing plays in practice. Sending him in the game at that point would be pointless since all he'd do is hand off to running backs. What "live bullets" are in QB/RB hand-offs?

If the Bills did sned him in and call passing plays, that would be a disgrace with 20 point lead. They had already whipped the Rams asses enough in the second half...

I gave you an example. There are plenty of them. Teams that need a QB to get reps send him in at the end of a game and yes martha, he THROWS the ball. Just like Brown did against Seattle I believe.

Let me long story short it for you, we were beating their asses. they weren't coming back on us. JP should have played. You damn well know he should of. If you could pull your lips off of drew bledsoes ass long enough you would know this. but alas you can't.

Look you are getting your wish awile longer....bledsoe is still going to start and hold us back. Congrats.

Until that worthless !@#$ Bledsoe is gone.

129039[/snapback]

Looks like the board will be crashing then. So, do you plan on taking down the server today, or are you going to wait until tomorrow?

ICE, look at who you are asking. I have seen at least 3 people here today say (and believe) that we still have a chance at the playoffs.

That's right, I said it. I hope the inevitable loss happens sooner rather than later. Losing soon now will only help us for next year.

129012[/snapback]

BOOO! BOOOOOOOO!

Never give in. Never, never, never, never!

Even if you're down 32 points!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! ... Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...

I gave you an example. There are plenty of them. Teams that need a QB to get reps send him in at the end of a game and yes martha, he THROWS the ball. Just like Brown did against Seattle I believe.

Let me long story short it for you, we were beating their asses. they weren't coming back on us.  JP should have played. You damn well know he should of. If you could pull your lips off of drew bledsoes ass long enough you would know this.  but alas you can't.

Look you are getting your wish awile longer....bledsoe is still going to start and hold us back. Congrats.

129037[/snapback]

ICE, ICE, ICE. Now you're making stuff up.

The last time we played the Seahawks was 2001. We lost that game 23-20. So Brown didn't come in with a big lead and start throwing the ball.

Face it, you're WRONG. This has NOTHING to do with Bledsoe. This has to do with the fact that NO NFL COACH would EVER start throwing the ball with their backup QB and less than 5 minutes left in a game with a 20 point lead. Not even Wanny! Face it, you screwed this one up and you're just digging your hole deeper and deeper.

I just discredited your Seattle example. Care to try again? Or will you concede that you were wrong this time?

CW

ICE, ICE, ICE.  Now you're making stuff up.

The last time we played the Seahawks was 2001.  We lost that game 23-20.  So Brown didn't come in with a big lead and start throwing the ball.

Face it, you're WRONG.  This has NOTHING to do with Bledsoe.  This has to do with the fact that NO NFL COACH would EVER start throwing the ball with their backup QB and less than 5 minutes left in a game with a 20 point lead.  Not even Wanny!  Face it, you screwed this one up and you're just digging your hole deeper and deeper.

I just discredited your Seattle example.  Care to try again?  Or will you concede that you were wrong this time?

CW

129053[/snapback]

Never. Never!

He'll just yell louder and more often. That'll make him right.

Over 4 min to go, kicking the hell out of the rams...Bledsoe is still in. Why?  Sorry folks this is no logical explination. there is an emotional one. an EGO based one, but not logical.

JP has said his leg is fine.  MM threw his ass to the wolfs on a seconds notice without any practice in NE. On the road and getting our asses handed to us.

honestly, why not at home with a safe lead, game in hand?  Pure stupidity or ego one of the two. Or fear.  Fear that if that rookie leads them down the field you are going to hear about it even moreso than this last week from fans.

so again I ask, when do you play him?  When we are losing? Oh yeah that is good. When the D can pin their ears back and come after the rookie and get his ass hurt. Nice  :rolleyes:  On the road?  Yeah real good thinking there too  ;)  Sorry there was no better time than yesterday.  This kid needs on the field, Live fire reps.

some one challenged me to say when in the last 10 years a QB is allowed to throw with a lead that late in the game. There are too many to name. That is 'mop up time' right then and there. THEN is the time you allow a QB to throw. BTW....I remember Mr. Brown (our other "QB of the future') either last year or the year before in 'mop up time' I believe?  times like yesterday are EXACTLY When you get him his reps.

129003[/snapback]

Newsflash to ICE

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20041010_STL@SEA

To say the game is at hand against the Rams is a just silly-ass statement. JP Losman was horrible in his only outing against the Pats with the fumble and the interception. You don't throw in the rookie who has missed 3 months of practice and showed a penchant of coughing it up against a team that has one of the quickest TD scoring capabilities in the NFL. Relax and enjoy the success of a Bills win. Why try to tear everything down? I'm sure you will poo poo my reasoning, but I couldn't care less if you do.