Does anyone with a brain cell...

Lurker

This is like you walking into a bar odering a couple of drinks and then saying to the bartender, "Jesus, only !@#$s come in this place, hun."

Female or male (especially male) you shouldn't call the bartender hun.

Joking, I actually had a similar thought when I read the post. :thumbsup:

Oh, really? Well, it just so happens I teach a class at Columbia called "TV, Media and Culture." So I think my insights into the Buffalo Bills, well, have a great deal of validity!

Boy, talk about three strikes and your out.... :thumbsup:

Sigh...

Good to see some old familiar names over here after the wasteland of wet-behind-the-ears types on TSW.

Oh, really? Well, it just so happens I teach a class at Columbia called "TV, Media and Culture." So I think my insights into the Buffalo Bills, well, have a great deal of validity!

"WASHINGTON, Jan. 20 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- With technology allowing nearly 24-hour media access as children and teens go about their daily lives, the amount of time young people spend with entertainment media has risen dramatically, especially among minority youth, according to a study released today by the Kaiser Family Foundation. Today, 8- to 18-year-olds devote an average of 7 hours and 38 minutes (7:38) to using entertainment media across a typical day (more than 53 hours a week). And because they spend so much of that time 'media multitasking' (using more than one medium at a time), they actually manage to pack a total of 10 hours and 45 minutes (10:45) worth of media content into those 7½ hours."...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20100120/pl_usnw/DC40308

:blink: