Am i wrong for being excited for next year?

zer0vette

I'm not predicting anything, but I'm definitely looking forward to next year. I don't expect the world, but how bout being in the race for a playoff spot. we'll see. Who would have thought the jets would be where they are..

yes, you are wrong.

I don't predict the Bills being anywhere near the playoff race midway through the season, but I'm still looking forward to seeing how things develop. I want to see our young players develop, which is why it was frustrating that Jauron would stubbornly refuse to play them.

But frankly, I'm looking forward to the draft more than the season.

I'm not predicting anything, but I'm definitely looking forward to next year. I don't expect the world, but how bout being in the race for a playoff spot. we'll see. Who would have thought the jets would be where they are..

I like Nix. I don't hate Gailey. But it is way too early to be excited. Still need to see if any meaningful changes are made in the Front office and if Ralph gives Nix full control to do it his way. We need to see who joins the coaching staff, especially DC. We also need to see what happens with the roster (what players we keep, what FA we bring in, what players we draft. We need to see what defensive scheme they will run.

There are lots of questions that remain to be answered, but I do get a sense that the team has made a baby step in the right direction. But, to be honest, they really could not have gone any further in the wrong direction, so a step forward was ALMOST a guarantee.

I am hopeful that things will be different, but I am going to need to see more proof before I would conider myself excited for next year.

I trust the guys, so much more than there predecessors......

Buddy= great talent evaluator

Chan=great offensive mind

offense will be much better than the crap we have

been wathcing...

just not used to the twang......(good ole boy)

go bo and luke

hahha

You are not wrong. It is the god given right of every Bills fan to Billieve if they so choose.