Help me find a new team

This was the final straw for me. Now naturally the logical choice with me living in Indiana would be the Colts. I dont want to jump on a bandwagon though. So I have a few requirements. I want to root for a non 2009 playoff team in a small market. I will not root for Chicago Detroit or Cleveland. So help me out. Pick a team and give me a case for them.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the final straw for me. Now naturally the logical choice with me living in Indiana would be the Colts. I dont want to jump on a bandwagon though. So I have a few requirements. I want to root for a non 2009 playoff team in a small market. I will not root for Chicago Detroit or Cleveland. So help me out. Pick a team and give me a case for them.

Carolina Panthers. If you're a Cowher fan, he'll be there soon.

Oh it isn't that bad. I am disappointed, but I have suffered through worse. A certain QB and I am gone though.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out

Door is over there. Exit swiftly. :w00t:

not a bills fan anymore? - then you never were one

you might try and re-consider that detroit team - they are losers - the two of you may have some things in common

C'mon baby! Your leaving before the fun has even started.

These old skool cool dudes are hardcore! :w00t: Just wait on the showcase of vintage football coordinators and the fundamentally sound draft.

If it doesn't work then go off to greener pastures with some other team.

Well... football is ceasing to be about parity anyways. How about them Sabres, though?! They are up 6-1 on Phoenix and by all accounts will continue to outscore the Bills on a per-game basis for the foreseeable future. :w00t:

Why not the Cowboys. They have a whole bunch of whiners for fans.

How about the 1919 Chicago "Black Sox"? You are about as much of a legitimate Bills fan as they were legitimate baseball players.

who ever wins the super bowl every year

Dont let the door hit you on the way out

exactly. Whiny bitches like this guy need to grow up. What a baby. I am so sick of this type of attitude. I may not like Ralph or the decisions he makes, but I love the Bills and will always be a fan. I will quote Bill Polian, "If you don't like it, get outta town". Anyone else who wants to post crap like this should do us all a favor and leave.

:w00t::wallbash::wallbash: