Punt Pass and Kick champion

Just Jack

He lived in Red Lion, Pennsylvania for a while anyway (a "suburb" of York, which is 100 miles west of Philadelphia and York's a cluster of Steelers/Ravens/Eagles fans). His father was in management with a Wegman's store in northern Maryland. Chad Kelly was booted off the team twice. It's probably a combination of him and Red Lion being a cluster**** high school whose AD was booted out the door within the last year, Katy Grenewalt.

A lot of political bull**** in the York area when it comes to high school sports. Rumors a year or more ago had Kelly going to York Catholic, but that never happened. I take it he'll play QB at some Buffalo area high school in the fall of 2010???

A lot of political bull**** in the York area when it comes to high school sports. Rumors a year or more ago had Kelly going to York Catholic, but that never happened. I take it he'll play QB at some Buffalo area high school in the fall of 2010???

Ummm, I'm pretty sure there is "political bull****" in high school sports in just about every town across the country.