Maybe for once the football Gods are smiling on Bills fans?

DarthICE

Sometimes un-answered prayers are for the best? Now Cowher etal turning us down might be the best thing as our best option might be Frazier.

We have a better overall secondary than the Vikes, can you immagine what we can be like if we can get a front 7 anything like the Vikings have with Frazier also calling the plays? We could end up with the best defense in the NFL!!!

If frazier can bring in Al Saunders as the OC and Nix can finally find us a franchise QB....whew! :rolleyes:

Sometimes un-answered prayers are for the best? Now Cowher etal turning us down might be the best thing as our best option might be Frazier.

We have a better overall secondary than the Vikes, can you immagine what we can be like if we can get a front 7 anything like the Vikings have with Frazier also calling the plays? We could end up with the best defense in the NFL!!!

If frazier can bring in Al Saunders as the OC and Nix can finally find us a franchise QB....whew! :rolleyes:

?

Sure. And if NO torches the Vikes D next week you'll be saying Frazier is a bum.

GO BILLS!!!

i like it iceman.

just a gut feeling, no sources just a gut feeling, frazier has been our guy from the beginning - that would explain a lot.

I agree. The Vikings defense played an outstanding game in a big-time situation. Now that we have been shut out by all viable coaches with previous HC experience (which I would prefer) it does appear that we may have lucked out in that the best Assistant Coach available out there has actually been the only person willing to interview with us and still consider taking the job.

I agree. The Vikings defense played an outstanding game in a big-time situation. Now that we have been shut out by all viable coaches with previous HC experience (which I would prefer) it does appear that we may have lucked out in that the best Assistant Coach available out there has actually been the only person willing to interview with us and still consider taking the job.

With the Bills luck though, Frazier will realize how good he is and turn us down.....

A front seven like the Vikings?

Is that all?

Could you imagine if we had their front 7, their QB, their RB, their TE and their best WR?

We would be awesome!!

I just hope he brings that flugelhorn with him when he comes--that would be awesome (although we'll probably hear it a lot less than the Vikes fans at the dome did today, since there needs to be a good play before they blow on it).....

Sure. And if NO torches the Vikes D next week you'll be saying Frazier is a bum.

GO BILLS!!!

Go back and read, I have been all in favor of Frazier since he was a candidate. Unlike some uneducated on here I actually watch more teams than just the Bills. The guy is a great motivator and develops young talent well. He is a hell of a DC and knows what it takes to win being part of this vikes team.

If frazier can bring in Al Saunders as the OC and Nix can finally find us a franchise QB....whew! :thumbsup:

If your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle.

You really need to quit posting.

You've never turned down a job you interviewed for? I know I've turned down plenty.

Then you must be some big CEO, making a million dollars. He would have said no like everyone else if he didn't want the job. He initally told the Seahawks to go screw bc he was calling them on their BS. He wants to be the lead man somewhere...period.

If frazier can bring in Al Saunders as the OC and Nix can finally find us a franchise QB....whew! :thumbsup:

...our only option appears to be Frazier

Then you must be some big CEO, making a million dollars. He would have said no like everyone else if he didn't want the job. He initally told the Seahawks to go screw bc he was calling them on their BS. He wants to be the lead man somewhere...period.

So you've accepted every job interview? Even if they told you you'd have less responsibility than your last job, you work for the bosses friend and does what he says even though you know he's an idiot, and you get no pay raise.

Wow, I have a someone I need to hire. I'll pay you less than you're making now, you'll clean dirty toilets and take out the garbage all day, but you can call yourself the head of operations.

I consider this an official interview, so I expect you'll take the job.