Maybe for once the football Gods are smiling on Bills fans?

DarthICE

Only when I received a better offer. There are no other HC openings, so I would have to assume Frazier would take the Bils' job if offered.

Do you know the pay? Do you know what his actual duties will be? Look at Zorn this season. Danny boy put his own friend in charge of play calling, and setting up the offensive play book. Zorn was basically making QB coach pay with the title of HC. There is no way Frazier or anyone else with any ability would put up with that.

Hell if Ralph wants to be cheap and get someone with experience and who keeps his mouth shut when pushed around, Zorn is his man. That way Nix, Modrak, Russ and Ralph can play madden football all day and watch Zorn hang himself publically.

Go back and read, I have been all in favor of Frazier since he was a candidate. Unlike some uneducated on here I actually watch more teams than just the Bills. The guy is a great motivator and develops young talent well. He is a hell of a DC and knows what it takes to win being part of this vikes team.

If that's your honest opinion and one you've stuck with, great. I retract my previous post.

But 99% of your posts are of the negative variety with very little good to say about ANYTHING Bills related so I'm sure you can see where I was coming from.

GO BILLS!!!

Then you must be some big CEO, making a million dollars. He would have said no like everyone else if he didn't want the job. He initally told the Seahawks to go screw bc he was calling them on their BS. He wants to be the lead man somewhere...period.

:thumbsup: You don't think people turn down job offers? :wallbash:

It's not at all clear that Leslie Frazier wants to be the public face and name associated with a team not serious about doing what it takes.

If that's your honest opinion and one you've stuck with, great. I retract my previous post.

But 99% of your posts are of the negative variety with very little good to say about ANYTHING Bills related so I'm sure you can see where I was coming from.

GO BILLS!!!

no probem man

Sometimes un-answered prayers are for the best? Now Cowher etal turning us down might be the best thing as our best option might be Frazier.

We have a better overall secondary than the Vikes, can you immagine what we can be like if we can get a front 7 anything like the Vikings have with Frazier also calling the plays? We could end up with the best defense in the NFL!!!

If frazier can bring in Al Saunders as the OC and Nix can finally find us a franchise QB....whew! :thumbsup:

So all we need is a secondary better then the Vikings, a front 7 like the vikings, a franchise Quarterback and a good play caller. Sounds pretty easy to me. Can't believe it's taken 15+ years to figure that one out. For some reason, I think that's a recipe that every single team in the league knows and is striving for.