Not Since Don Beebe

judman

Pierre Garcon showed hustle I have not seen since Don Beebe took care of that showboating idiot Leon Lett.

Beebe was one heck of a player. That hustle and heart are missing in today's game, not to mention from our own team. Do you think TO, Lee, J. Reed, or Roscoe would have made that kind of heads up play? It would have been a pick-6!

Like the High Life commercial says... "Nice job, Pierre!"

Good for PG! He's got a lot of tragedy weighing on his mind. I hope his family and friends in Haiti are ok? I didn't hear if they survived the quake...

Anyone?

I had him beat. He took my touchdown away, so I had to get him back.

I've heard from some, but communication is tough down there. It was a little tough (playing). I wasn't as hyped as I'd normally be.

The Don Beebe reference reminds me of an article I stumbled across, that I've been meaning to post on here.

Don Beebe meets Leon Lett

This was a pretty interesting on the back-story on both of these players, and I always remember Don stripping Lett as the instant I became a Bills fan. I was 6 at the time and just remember thinking "wow, these guys are getting beaten badly and they're still not quitting..."

Anyways, check out the link, good story.