Woah - Bills offered HC job to Harbaugh

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we offered the job to a College HC who has a losing record and his only real NFL Exp outside of being an average QB is a couple years as a QB coach?

Holy **** Ralph, Russ and Nix have no damn clue

Darth...(sigh), you're wrong. Harbaugh's coaching record is 46-26. He turned around a horrible University of San Diego team and led them to consecutive 11-1 seasons. Then he took over the worst team in the PAC 10 and turned the program around in his third season, despite having inferior athletes.

You might consider doing a lot more reading and a lot less writing.

Hopefully they don't completely low ball Frazier on the salary side. After being dead set against it I have turned the corner as many others have and think he should get the job. The fact that he has learned from Dungy and gotten to be asst. head coach in two organizations is a plus. The only concern i have is his connections to bring in a qualified OC and other assistants. Tomlin came from that job in Minnesota and had a little success.

Casserly just reported this on the NFL Today.

Stealth interview I guess.

Casserly also reported that the Seahawks offered Dungy the President's job, but he turned it down. Casserly said if Dungy would have taken the job he was planning to hire Leslie Frazier as his HC.

Time will tell the tale here boys. So they said no. Good. The situation is less than what they want to get into. Glad they didn't take it and regret getting in over their heads.

The right guy might be the one who has the balls to take this thing apart and put it back together.

Time will tell the tale here boys. So they said no. Good. The situation is less than what they want to get into. Glad they didn't take it and regret getting in over their heads.

The right guy might be the one who has the balls to take this thing apart and put it back together.

Either that or someone that doesn't speak English and has a single digit IQ. :thumbsup:

It's funny how the collective intelligence just gets lower and lower around here. This is as true as Cowher being a done deal. Stop supporting the media making stuff up because they heard it from another reporter.

And who are you to know which reports are true and which ones are not?

Two weeks ago, Mark Gaughan reported that Harbaugh was at the top of the Bills coaching list. Why is it hard to believe that they contacted him to gauge his interest?

http://www.buffalonews.com/298/story/910661.html

Low intelligence can be indicated by many measures, including believing that everything that you read is false.

I don't blame the guy,seems like nobody wants the Buffalo job. Could be a lame duck job if something happens to RW.

The only thing that will make me happy now is if the Bills entire front office gets fired. Looks like the job will be either Frazier or Grimm :thumbsup:

Id be shocked if Grimm even interviewed. He is still good friends with Mularkey. I doubt Mike has anyhting positive to say about Buffalo, especially after Ralph forced his hand to quit.

I don't blame the guy,seems like nobody wants the Buffalo job. Could be a lame duck job if something happens to RW.

The only thing that will make me happy now is if the Bills entire front office gets fired. Looks like the job will be either Frazier or Grimm :thumbsup:

What would you have said if the Bills hired Dungy to coordinate the hire and he hired Frazier? Because that's exactly what they reported he wanted to do in Seattle. I don't know if Frazier is any good or not, but he seems to have alot of people thinking he'd be a pretty good HC.

I don't believe Casserly. He's full of it.

Great post. Excellent supporting argument.

Why does Casserly have no credibility to you?

I don't know if his track record is any better or worse than any of his colleagues but I know that recently he said that Brady was playing with broken ribs. Belichick flamed him. Afterwards it was found out that Brady was playing with broken ribs.

Care to back up your statement with a few examples?

Id be shocked if Grimm even interviewed. He is still good friends with Mularkey. I doubt Mike has anyhting positive to say about Buffalo, especially after Ralph forced his hand to quit.

I don't think your statement is accurate, Ray.

After Marv was hired as GM, the Bills made an offer to Mularkey to stay on as head coach. He initially accepted and then had a change of heart.

So, no. I don't think "Ralph forced Mularkey's hand to quit."

I am reporting that the Bills offered their head coach, to former Bills head coach, Dick Jauron, after being rebuffed by Chuck Knox. Jauron declined... Should I start a new thread? :thumbsup:

So a credible source stating that Jim Harbaugh turned down the Bills HC job isn't thread worthy?