Parting shot by Fewell?

DarthICE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I am ecstatic to come to work for the New York Giants," Fewell said. "It's a good football team with good defensive players, and it is a franchise known for defense."

iceman - you are reaching on this one - and reaching new depths to find negative things to post buddy.

"I am ecstatic to come to work for the New York Giants," Fewell said. "It's a good football team with good defensive players, and it is a franchise known for defense."

If he said that they had a "better" football team and "better" defensive players, it might be a shot. However, if he did say that anyway, it might not be a stretch. I don't see any parting shots.

apart from the fact he neglected to mention Buffalo, the team's potential move to Toronto, Mr. Wilson, how he feels about his role as a Bills coaching candidate, Duff's wings, beef on weck, Darth and or ICE, the weather, Lake Erie, how it's impossible to drive along Milestrip between Abbott to South Park without hitting 3 red lights, snow, the economy, Byron Brown, the lack of nightlife, 10 years without playoffs, the Peace Bridge debate, Sahlen's hot dogs, the Sabres, Drury and/or Briere's departure, Chris Collins, the Goo Goo Dolls, the potholes along Elmwood, how disappointed he was when New World Record closed, Rob Ray ... you're absolutely dead on. vicious.

jw

Ecstatic... Ecstatic??? He seemed only tepidly pleased to come to work for the Buffalo Bills, while he is ecstatic about New York?? HOW INDIGNANT CAN YOU GET????

And that shot about the Giants being "a franchise"...what Buffalo wasnt??? Goodell will fine Perry for his trash talking i just know it...

:wallbash:

Somehow, I knew who the origional poster would be before I clicked into the thread. How many threads has Ice taken comments from people, taken them out of context and say "look! they are talking smack about the bills! we all suck!"

Well there is something positive in any negative situation. This is the first post I have read here where all the responses have been unanimously against the original poster's comments. We have to give Darthice credit for bringing us together.

I feel so satisfied and secure, I'll sleep well tonight. :wallbash: