Name your favorite sports team besides the Bills/Sabres.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God you reminded everyone that the Yankees won the World Series this year. Some have just crawled out from under their rocks only weeks ago. Typical Yankees fan. :blink:

typical Red Sox fan. Good attempt on hijacking this thread and spewing Yankee hate

Enjoy the games this weekend.

I'll be rooting for :blush:

NO

Vikes

Colts

SD.

Spewing Yankee hate? Guilty as charged, sorry it's tough to resist sometimes. Hijacking the thread? What, are you unable to post what your favorite team is due the competetive banter between Erynthered and I, Pete? :blink:

You two should be ashamed of yourselves. Goin at each other like a couple a wimmins fercryingoutloud.

Followed the Giants since living in California, Syracuse hoops, Red Sox through marriage.

Yankees-

Miami Heat- I've been a big fan of them since day 1

Miami Hurricanes- ''The U'' baby!! My favorite college football team since I lived in Buffalo back in 1985.

Pittsburgh Penguins- Sabres are my team but I've loved the Pens ever since the Sabres traded Tom Barrasso. It still bothers me to this day that we traded him but on the bright side I got a chance to see my most favorite hockey player win Back To Back Stanley Cups.

Syracuse Orangemen, AC Milan, and San Diego State Aztecs college BB round it out.

You two should be ashamed of yourselves. Goin at each other like a couple a wimmins fercryingoutloud.

Followed the Giants since living in California, Syracuse hoops, Red Sox through marriage.

I aint no stinkin wimmin! :wallbash:

Red Sox fan through marriage? YIKES!! You aint gots no calyouns, do ya Bub. Snip snip, goes beerballess. :D

Thank God you reminded everyone that the Yankees won the World Series this year. Some have just crawled out from under their rocks only weeks ago. Typical Yankees fan. :wallbash:

Please, the amount of Red Sox fans increased at least ten-fold after 2004. It's the nature of winning a championship. :D

Please, the amount of Red Sox fans increased at least ten-fold after 2004. It's the nature of winning a championship. :wallbash:

Not at all what I meant when I referenced crawling out from under their rocks. I was conveying the fact that I would say everyone knows that NY won this past World Series and a reminder isn't necessary. However, to your point, as a Red Sox fan years before they broke "the curse" in '04, I agree that it is a shame to see so many fans jumping on the bandwagon since. Even in Western New York, it's happening. Kind of like the incredible influx of Yankees fans in the late 90's and very early 2000's. Championships, especially multiple rings in a span of 5-10 years, defenitely produce bandwagon fans in all areas of the country.

Red Sox fan through marriage? YIKES!! You aint gots no calyouns, do ya Bub. Snip snip, goes beerballess. :wallbash:

Yeah...I didn't have a 'favorite' team growing up. Watched the game but that's about it. NL I like the Giants.

I got the better end of the deal though. She ditched the pats* for the Bills.

YOU'VE GOT NEW LEEEEGS!

Depending on how many cups of coffee I have in the morning, they come and go my friend!

Call me a contrarian, I HATE NL baseball.

+1. Pitchers hitting is never a good idea. This needs to be recognized once and for all so guys like Brad Penny can stop masquerading as quality pitchers in that league.