Bones (TV Show) mentions WNY icons

The Dean

David Boreanaz, who plays Booth, sees pictures of the old Channel 7 crews on a wall and makes several comments. No link. It just happened on a new episode on Fox.

Just thought some might be interested.

David Boreanaz, who plays Booth, sees pictures of the old Channel 7 crews on a wall and makes several comments. No link. It just happened on a new episode on Fox.

Just thought some might be interested.

Well, his dad is Dave Thomas.

I'm out west. i'll watch in about a half an hour.

i don't watch the show but the commercials make it look really good(i am really not a fan of hour long shows...i lose interest too quickly B-) ), that said, i had no idea he was Dave Thomas' kid....that's pretty cool that he paid tribute to his father like that.... :worthy:

Well, his dad is Dave Thomas.

I'm out west. i'll watch in about a half an hour.

i don't watch the show but the commercials make it look really good(i am really not a fan of hour long shows...i lose interest too quickly B-) ), that said, i had no idea he was Dave Thomas' kid....that's pretty cool that he paid tribute to his father like that.... :worthy:

Yup, I knew that as well. Buffalo boy done good.

David was born in Buffalo, New York and grew up in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. At the young age of seven he decide to be an actor, which eventually led him to study cinema and photography at Ithaca College in New York. After graduating from college, David moved to Los Angeles in order to pursue a career in the movies. His father, David Thomas Boreanaz, was known as Dave Thomas in Buffalo. He was the host of Rocketship 7, a local children's program (which also featured Promo the Robot). He was also co-host of Dialing for Dollars, another local program.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004770/bio

i don't watch the show but the commercials make it look really good(i am really not a fan of hour long shows...i lose interest too quickly :blush: ), that said, i had no idea he was Dave Thomas' kid....that's pretty cool that he paid tribute to his father like that.... :blink:

Give it a shot POOJ. A couple rerun episodes are on in the early evening during the week on TNT (or is it TBS?) which is where I first caught it. Interesting group of characters.